🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①⑤

don't make me fall in love

☾☽

Ashamed was floating at the head of Eijiro. His memory was quite vivid. The glacial water and salty tears cascades to his flushed face that his vision were blurry and the only thing he'd remembered is that a calloused hands held his cold one's.

The roughness and raspiness of the voice and hands that held him made his heart throb. Bakugo.

Katsuki slipped his jacket and gave it to the shivering red head. Eijiro looked disoriented. He grabbed his hands clasping it tightly as he dragged the Red Riot to their dorms.

Mina, Denki and Sero got a call from the blond that he already found Kirishima and they don't need to worry about it.

It was already past midnight when they both went to their rooms. The class was already asleep and both saturated boys don't know what to say.

Instead Eijiro slipped off Bakugo's jacket. Handing it to the blond as he closed his room door.

Bakugo was apprehensive. Tensed when he received his jacket from those cold hands. His inside twisting with guilt when he remembered how he pushed the red head away. And now he wanted that red head back!?

He was left alone in his thoughts when he'd heard the silent closing of a door and Kiri was long gone.

And tomorrow is Saturday which Bakugo closed his door and dozed off.  

Katsuki was restless. He can't sleep. Fucking piece of shit. His head was constantly replayed like a broken record that Kirishima who was bubbly and shining was maybe just an exterior he'd let people know.

Kirishima looked so devastated crying in that rain. Biting his nails as he leaned closer to his pillow.  He didn't know Eijiro's had other sides.  Fuck! 

Did he eat yet?

That question made Bakugo stand up and head to the kitchen to cook even if it's already late for dinner. A simple soy sauce ramen and a lemon ginger tea with a pair of chopsticks in a platter. Bakugo held the food and tried to make his self a bit presentable. What the hell!?

He knocked Kiri's door only to hear a disgruntled groan. The door was fortunate enough to be unlocked. Huffing in annoyance, he shouldn't have knocked when it was already open.

A small kitten like sneeze could be heard. The light of Eijiro's lamp made Bakugo see the dark easily.  He placed the food at the red heads table  just beside the lamp.

Eijiro was hunched and rolled like a burrito in his covers. Bakugo leaned forward and wake him up.

Kirishima suddenly felt someone is shaking him. He smelled food even though his nose is quite runny from the rain his body shoot up from the smell.

Bakugo was in his room with a food.

"Bakugo? What are you doing here?"

"Umm food, yeah you didn't have dinner shitty hair so I brought us one."

Such a lame excuse for the blond. And it's not that Kirishima mind that his in his room right?

Both party ate silently. Satisfied of he food and silence. It was comfortable.

"Thank you."

Eijiro suddenly burped making him laugh at his silliness.

"Your welcome."

Bakugo cleaned their mess and taked a sit at the bottom of the bed.

"Are you okay?"

Katsuki never ever in his life would ask someone by that question but it's Kiri.

"I'm fine."

"Do you still not remember me?"

Bakugo was hopeful. But sadly Eijiro decided to lie and shaked his head. It's better this way though.

"I'm sorry."

Eijiro muttered fiddling his fingers. Bakugo was surprisingly calm from the answer. He won't deny that unwanted feelings were blooming. And he wanted to cut ties to the gravity girl. The tables have turned. Ha!

"It's fine."

Small conversation erupt. Small laughs filled the room and Bakugo thought the new Kiri didn't even changed just like old times. Bakugo would actually say he was one sappy bitch just for his shark teeth boy.

Butterflies fluttered, and angel singing when Bakugo said those words.

"I think I'm in love with you."

For a split moment a pair of lips clashed softly to Eijiro's moist one. A calloused hands held his face gently. It was just a peck that last for about 3 seconds but for Kirishima it last more than that.

"Thump, Thump, Thump"

That same beautiful beat again could be heard from both hearts. Kirishima knows those beat very well. Petty danced around in his head. He said he'd move on and avoid Bakugo but how can he when the blond was always there for him.

So fucking surreal as Bakugo kissed those soft lips of Eijiro. So fucking surreal he confessed accidentally.  So fucking surreal his gonna bang his head after this if this is fucking real.

Katsuki Bakugo kissed the lips of his bestfriend. He pecked it. But calling it a kiss made him felt better than a  peck.

Kirishima was unable to open his eyes for a minute afterwards. Afraid that this again was a beautiful dream he'd had.

But when another kiss lands in his forehead. Gasping that this was real, closing his eyes again savoring the sweetness from the intimate moment.

Eijiro was afraid. He needs time but for now can he be selfish again and just taste that happiness?

No words where exchange after that. And Bakugo wouldn't want to destroy the moment. But he wiggled inside the red heads bed. Wrapping his arms tightly to his bestfrien—no crush.  And Eijiro could only lean from the warmth and heat that Bakugo gave.

Better left unsaid as what Eijiro thought before a deep slumber taked
him. And Bakugo was determined to make Eijiro fall inlove with him again or bring back the old Kiri's feelings.

As the cold night swished over them. Both were warm in their big blanket and tangled legs, wrapped arms, warm heat from each other. This was truly a reality and truly a goodnight..

☾☽