🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①⓪

•who are you?•

☾☽

The beeping of the heart monitor awoke the red head. His only memory was passing out in his own blood. His lungs felt free as he adjust his blurry vision from the blinding light.

Eijiro groaned as he tried to move to a sitting position but he managed it pretty well. His red hair was draped over his shoulder.

The stench of the hospital and some alcohol lingers in his nose making him barf a little. He hates hospitals without a doubt.

All he can remember from the incident is him coughing some petals? Weird. Who coughs up petals unless they had hanahaki?

Eijiro was shaken. Does it mean he had taken a surgery? His chest felt empty as he tried to touch it, patting it softly like they used to. But who's the one did he loved? It didn't make any sense to him. He can't even remember who.

Eijiro didn't know when the door was opened with a doctor and Aizawa hot in pursuit. Aizawa cleared his throat as he look one of his problem child.

The doctor just only told him to take a rest, congratulating him for the success of the surgery and he could be discharged for this afternoon.

Eijiro could only nod as the doctor was gone after that info. It didn't felt right how his chest felt empty.

Aizawa sighed for a minute. He absolutely knew it was Bakugo. He didn't like one of his students covered in blood and he can't even do anything about it.

"Atleast, your okay now kid. Your classmates would visit you after class. Eat your breakfast first then sleep."

Aizawa was already at the door before Eijiro managed to ask him a question.

"Umm, sensei can you tell me who did I loved?"

Eijiro was hopeful, gripping the blankets that maybe his teacher know.

"Bakugo Katsuki, that's him kid."

Aizawa waved at him and closed the door leaving a confused Kirishima of who that guy is.

Eijiro slept for the day after he ate his breakfast. He was sure tired. As he closed those ruby orbs of his, dreams where coating his mind and he didn't know what's true of those painful nightmares.

...

Katsuki was anxious since the incident yesterday. The message, Kirishima, hanahaki? It messed up his mind he didn't know what to do anymore.

Why him? That question lingers in his head. What so good about him that Kiri sees? Fuck, this is messed up.

The bell rings, calling the students for lunch and Uraraka, his girlfriend where nowhere to be seen. Excusing herself in a suspicious way.

But Katsuki did not once care of the gravity girl. Mina, Sero, and Denki were avoiding him. Tsk!

Time passed by like a blur and the class was done. The Red Riot was the only thing he could think about. Did he survived the surgery? Yes since their teacher announced they can visit him.

Relief washed the face of the grenade boy. And hastily packed his bag and ran to his dorm to change. The blond asked Aizawa's permission to visit which his teacher approved, saddened that Katsuki let go of something special.

For about 30 minutes Bakugo was already at the door of room 202. His heart thumped as he clutched the red heads phone with a message inside.

His hands where shaking as nerves attacked his system. But he kept his poker face, letting out a breath he opened the door.

His other classmates and the trio wasn't there. He was the first to see Kiri which made him happy. Bloody hell! Bakugo wasn't sappy as fuck!

Eijiro was still asleep and Bakugo pulled a chair beside the sleeping red head. The silence we're comfortable to Bakugo.

Eijiro's breathing and cute face we're giving him little flutters in his stomach. Nope. Kiri had moved on.

Eijiro was woken up when he felt someone was staring at him like a specimen. His eyes landed on blond guy wearing an olive turtle neck, crimson eyes and face contorted into annoyance. He was handsome despite the frowns.

He didn't know why his heart thump at that moment. But when a big warm arms scooped him up in a sitting position and wrapped his small body to the big one. It's warm, so so warm.

Katsuki's breathing was labored as he hugged the red head tightly. Fuck! He's awake. Eijiro tapped the boy's back asking him to let go since he can't breath.

"Are you okay now?"

The guy's voice was soothing that made him talked to him comfortably. Like he know all of that guy.

"Yes and you're Bakugo Katsuki right now. Gahhh! I can't remember anything about you!"

Eijiro face palmed his self. Is this the guy he loved? Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did his self have to love someone so freaking handsome.

Somewhere deep down in Katsuki's cold exterior cracked when he heard Eijiro let out those words. He can't remember him, yeah, effects of the surgery.

Bakugo didn't let his emotions get the best of him instead he told him that they're bestfriends.

"Really! Ahhh, all I can remember is Mina, Denki and Sero, I'm so sorry!"

Another crack. But he kept his composure as he looked at his Red Riot's face filled with dissapointment.

Bakugo just nod and peeled some apples for the hungry red head. Eijiro thought this guy was rude and angry all the time which was weird since he can't remember a single thing.

They talked for an hour. And Bakugo broke down his walls a little. They laughed at each other like old times and that made Bakugo wanted to bring back his old Kirishima.

What the fuck! Why did his mind keep calling Eijiro his. Eijiro would never bring his feelings back to Bakugo and that was a hurtful fact.

Katsuki said goodbye, smiling a little to hid the pain and gave Eijiro's cellphone, telling him that there's a message.

Eijiro could only nod, flushing red as once again Katsuki engulfed his body to his. He could get used to this?

The door was opened and Eijiro had seen his three best friends shocked of what they see. They thought Bakugo was never going to visit.

Kastsuki was gone before the trio could utter a word. That day the stone hearted, rude Bakugo turned that switch off. Instead Eijiro had seen the most caring Bakugo held in his eyes.

Katsuki really let go of something special...

☾☽