🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⑨

•given up•

☾☽

The 1A had heard the scene. The trio we're worried. The door was securely locked that no one could even enter. Soft sniffles could be heard and a brewed coffee wafted through the air.

"Kiri, we're here for you okay."

"Yeah, if you need us, call us."

"Dont sulk over that brainhead Kiri, he's not worth it"

"Brace yourself Kiri I'll bring you to the hospital to take the surgery,  I can't let you hurt yourself or worse die of that stupid sickness!"

That was Sero's voice, so overprotective as Kiri thought and sip quietly his black coffee at the floor.

The rain started to pour outside. This wasn't a heavy rain like those days. It was soft and calming as Eijiro settled his body to the bed.

The brewed black coffee was disgusting but it was soothing his gardening lungs. Eijiro wept softly too. Accompanying the rain and opened his window to let the cold in.

It's probably not healthy or safe but Kirishima didn't care anymore. He just got his heartbroken. It's fine. Eijiro already predict it anyway.

Somehow inside of Eijiro he wished he never meet Bakugo. But he would regret if he didn't. How can he when he laid his eyes on him Katsuki was already perfect, how can he when the blond's eyes were enthralling, suffocating, magical. He love him dearly. And that's true. 

He love him so much he forgot to love his self. He love him so much he always look pathetic everytime they talk.

He love him so much that he'd rejected Tetsutetsu's confession hoping the blond would care.

That was enough. This is enough. He was done. It was getting hard to breath again. His bruised heart had been stepped on and all he could do was protect that heart at all cost.

Blood seeped through Eijiro's shirt as he got choked by the flowers. It was sticky. The red ink pooled around him and the patter of rain resonates through his ear.  He reached his phone and typed a note for all the one's he care about.

This is the end. The darkness loomed over him as he closed his eyes happy of the thought that came in his mind.

"If I can't have you, atleast I still have me. Katsuki I love you."

...

"Gahhh!"

The explosive boy was woken up by the ruckus. Sirens could be heard outside of the calming rain.

Nurses and doctors along with the Recovery Girl where dragging the red head soaked with his blood.

It looks like a crime scene as it beholds the crimson orbs in a slow motion.

Cryings and wailings resonates through the walls. It was shivering how the red head look. Kirishima looks dead the way the doctors looked in dismay at the body.

Bakugo felt like his body was floating. Helplessness washed the face of Eijiro's classmates. This isn't supposed to happen.

If only he didn't talked that way to the red head his hanahaki won't be that severe. The sirens were gone and their teacher had told them to stay put and calm down and take a rest.

Salty water drips down the floor. Katsuki wiped his tears. Goddammit.  He walked around the room. Every steps he taked reminds him of the red head.

Guilt was eating his entire being. 
He didn't remember why his foot stopped abruptly to the red heads room.

His nose catched the putrid smell of blood and a little light under the bed.

He didn't know what to do anymore. His conscience were screaming at him. Bakugo Katsuki wasn't like this.

He clenched his fist and decided to clean up the sheets of Eijiro.

Eijiro love him? Why does that sound so sweet yet excruciating at the same time. Is it his fault? The explosive boy would say yes to that and put aside his pride.

After all this month, he didn't want to lose his best friend. But it was too late. He'd admit he got some weird feelings to that red head. But he didn't knew if it was love, yet.  Attraction maybe?

But there's always a pull that would bring him back to where the Red Riot is.

The sheets where now cleaned. His swollen eyes had caught Kirishima's phone.

It didn't have a password which means it was easy for Bakugo to unlock it.

A message...

Hey Bakubro,

I don't really know what to say. Just I love you really. It so cliche to fall inlove with your best friend eh?  It's not your fault I assure you. It was mine in the beginning. It's not your fault. Period.

Im just tired of this you know. I wanted to reach out to you but I already knew what you'll say. I'll take the surgery you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'll be a man because thats what you said.

I don't want to take the surgery you know. But it seems like I'll fail you. I don't want to forget why I love you. Your smile, your snarky attitude, your beautiful eyes, all of you.

I want to hate you, really. I want to shout at you so you can atleast notice me. But I'm too late right?

I know you already had Uraraka. I'm not mad at her you know. I'm happy actually. Happy that she can take care of you better than me. Happy that she can make you laugh more than I could. Happy that she's the one who can give the love you wanted.

Hey Katsuki? Can I call you that for once? It's hard for me to say but I wish you all happines in the world with the girl you love and you're happy without me, heh.

I'm tired Bakugo all of this I feel like going insane with this cycle. But you know what? I'm not tired of loving you ever because you're the only light I had.

I hope you give this message to my new self. A new self that doesn't even remember anything about you and can you please, just hug me when I wake up if I survived the surgery. I know its selfish but this is my one only wish.

All the love from the old Kirishima..
"i loved you all my might, my hero Katsuki"

☾☽