Chapter 4

Bella's POV:

The next morning we get up and I help the Johnsons load their car up with boxes. By the end of it we are all sweaty and tired. We all go inside to take a quick shower before we head for the road. I wait in Spencer's room as he takes a shower and prepare my outfit for today. I wonder what life is gonna be like now, do I have anymore siblings? I thought to myself as I hear the door open. Standing there at 6'1 with a 6 pack was my bestie. He looked pretty hot, but I don't like him I'm that way.

"Spenc we have got to get you a boyfriend already, look at you, your HOT" I say with a cheeky smile. I see a tint of red on his cheeks and know he's blushing. I'm the only one he has told about him being gay, well other than his parents of course.

"Shut up, maybe we should get you a boyfriend" he says while changing into a shirt and shorts. I punch him in the gut and he falls on the ground with a 'ommf'. He then stands up and grumbles a few inaccurate words. I stand up to go to the bathroom and take my outfit with me. I stand in front of the mirror and shutter at the image in front of me. This is not the girl from all those years ago. This is a girl that has gone through some mega shit and is strong because of it. I then look into my dull eyes and ratty hair, I immediately gag. Time to take a much needed shower. I step into the warm water and rinse everything off. After a while I step out of the shower and go put in my outfit.

Bella's outfit

Bella's outfit

I walk out of the bathroom and immediately get tackled by Spencer. He then picks me up and carries me like a football. He starts running around with me all around the house. He starts towards the stairs and gives me an evil smirk. At this point in already yelling random stuff of what I will do to him after he puts me down. He doesn't listen to me and backs up a bit to get a running start for whatever he was attempting to do. I holds me a little bit more tighter around my body and I stop kicking. He starts running full speed towards the stairs.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SPENCER AUGUSTUS MATTHEW JOHNSON!!!" I scream out. He jumps off the top stair and we go sailing down. I don't know what was going through this boys head and I knew I was gonna die at this moment. We are so close to smashing our beautiful faces into the hardwood floor, but then Spencer does a cool summer-salt thingy and we land with Spencer on his butt and me still in his arm like a football. Then we both start laughing hysterically. At this point we both have tears in our eyes and are rolling around on the ground.

"I got that on video" Mr. Johnson says from behind us.

"This is definitely going on screen during your both your weddings." He says with a chuckle. We both cross our arms and stomp away from Mr. Johnson grumbling meaningless words. We walk into the kitchen and see Mrs. Johnson and Alexander preparing dinner. They see us and say we are gonna leave in a few minutes, we nod and head outside. After a few minutes they all come outside and we say our goodbyes. I hug Mr. Johnson tightly but am glad I get to see him again in a little while. I go to hug Mrs. Johnson but she pulls my ear instead. I wince at her action and pout.