Chapter 20

Bella's POV:

IT'S FINALLY THE DAY BEFORE HALLOWEEN!!!
I have been waiting for this day since the beginning of time. For some reason I have always loved Halloween, more than Christmas or thanksgiving and even my own birthday. I guess I find joy in scaring off children.

Anyways, today is the day of the party. I decided that I would only stay for a little while cause I had to prepare my prank for tomorrow. Leo had informed me that me, him, Antonio, Spencer and Mason would be leaving in about an hour. I had just come out of the shower and put in my outfit. I wanted a dark look so I applied some dark makeup as well.

Bella's outfit

Bella's outfit

Bella's makeup

I finished off my final touches and decided to go downstairs. I wanted to ask Antonio about something so I decided to go to his room. I didn't knock and barged into his room. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Spencer was straddling Antonio and they were having an intense makeout session. Obviously I was dancing on the inside because my ship had finally sailed but I would let them off the hook that easy.

I coughed dramatically and put on a blank face. Immediately the two backed away from one another and looked at me. On the spot their faces paled. I love the power I have.

"Look B-Bella we can explain" Spencer started off. I didn't say anything.

"Bella this w-won't change anything I w-will stilll be your brother and Spencer will still be your b-best friend" Antonio said with a scared expression.

"BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN" I yell. Right away they fall to the ground trembling in fear.

"5 months, 5 months I've been hear trying to set you guys up and it takes to this long to figure it out. Are you this idiotic. How stupid cans someone be." I say with a glare.

"We know an we're sorry, we didn't want to- wait what. Your okay with it?" Spenc asked.

"Of course you dummies, you guys are meant to be" I say.

"OH THANK THE LORD" they both said.

After a while we all went downstairs. 30 minutes later we arrived at the party and blah blah blah I'm to lazy to explain what happened. All you need to know is that Leo got hammered. Spencer and Antonio couldn't stop kissing all night. I got into 3 fights and had to become the designated driver cause mason fainted. Let's just say parties aren't our thing. After I got everyone into bed, I decided to go to sleep. All I knew was that I could not wait until tomorrow.