Chapter 19

Bella's POV:

It's been a few weeks since the incident and everyone has pretty much recovered from their shock. I mean who can resist me. I have gotten closer to everyone, except for Griffin and I don't know what's his deal. He keeps ignoring me and making me feel like I'm the one that is supposed to feel guilty. Anyways, Halloween is only a few days away and I still haven't gotten my outfit ready yet. Leo had told me earlier about a party happening the day before Halloween, so I'm thinking that I'm gonna go to that. The party is in two days so I already had my outfit and let me tell you, IT WAS FAB!!! I also had a little surprise planned out for Halloween night as well.

Currently I was in the kitchen finishing up on some homework. The twins were at their friends house. Alexander and Massimo were at work, Aiden and Mason were picking some things up from the store and Spencer was at his house. It was only me and Griffin at home. This was not gonna end well.

I only had a few equations left when I heard someone enter the kitchen. I look up and am met with a very angry Griffin. I decide that I didn't want to fight today so I ignored him.

"What's your problem?" He asked. I stayed silent.

"Why are you such a brat?" He mocked. I had enough at this point.

"You wasn't to know what my problem is, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS. My problem is that ever since I got here all you have done is make fun me or mock me. You have never once left a day without commenting on how much I suck at everything" I say with a tired voice.

Regret flashes before his eyes. I get up to leave but am held back by him.

"I-I'm sorry" he spoke softly.

"I'm so s-sorry B-Bella. I have been awful to you since the beginning but that's not because I don't love you. It's because I'm too broken to be replied. I don't want to start losing you and hurt you in the process. That is what I always do and always someone gets hurt. I live you so much that I don't want to risk it and lose you again. I just got my princess back." He said with tears running down his face.

"So take the risk. Let's fight this battle together. I want my big brother by my side through thick and thin." I said while holding his hand. He lets out a small but genuine smile.

"I would like that. Thank you princess." He said while kissing the top of my head.

"FINALLY, you guys made up. Do you understand how scary it is at dinner time. It's like a bombs gonna go off between you two" Spencer says falling onto the couch dramatically. He also had a phone in his had meaning he was recording us and probably sent it to the rest of the boys. I honestly don't know how he got into the house.