Chapter 13

Bella's POV:

Another week of school went by and nothing eventful happened. My brothers were acting a bit more overprotective then usual, they were probably still shocked over the fact that I had been through so much. I always tell them that they didn't know and it wasn't their fault but they are really stubborn, now I know where I get it from.

I go to open up my phone and stop to see my lock screen. It was a picture of me, Spencer, Aiden and Mason from when we were younger and it was the first time we went to the beach.

I smile at the memory

I smile at the memory. I wanted those times to come back but at the same time, I also wanted to move forward and have a better future. I can still make memories along the way.

I call Spencer and we make plans to meet up at the local cafe. I have been dying to ask him about his relationship with my brother. Like I must be the maid of honour at the wedding. I thought to myself. I get ready and notify one of my brothers that I am leaving.

Spencer's POV:

I wake up and immediately hear the rings of my phone. It was my sugarplum. I smile at the picture on the screen. It was one of when we are little. It was our first day of kindergarten and me and Bella had clicked right away. I then am washed away from my thoughts as I hear the blaring rings from the phone.

"Heyyyyy Spenc" Bella said.

"Heyyyy Sugarplum" I reply. I can already see the eye roll. She hates it when I call her that.

"Are you busy today?" She asked.

"You know I'm a very busy man. I have many priorities and things to do on an everyday basis" I say. She sighs.

"Binge watching The Fosters, reading Wattpad stories and looking at yourself in the mirrors does not count as important things to do." She says with a sarcastic tone. I slump down onto my bed and give a dramatic sigh.

"What would your highness like to do in this lovely Saturday morning?" I ask.

"Well I would be delighted if you accompany me to the royal local cafe" she said in a posh accent. I hear giggle after that.

"It would be my honour" I say with the same accent.

"Well then it's a date." She says finalizing the idea. After the call ended I get up and get ready. My parents aren't back for their trip yet so I don't have to tell anyone that I am leaving.

Aidens POV:

I stretch as I wake up from a good nights sleep. Today I had to pick up my younger brother from the airport. I go to turn off my alarm and stop at the lock screen. I smile at the cute picture of me and Bella. It was picture day at school in grade 2 and we were the last class to go take our pictures. Bella's class was walking into the library at the time to go to their next class and out of no where Bella jumped on my back. The cameraman shot the perfect shot of us both smiling. Bella doesn't know it but she makes not only mine but everyone's life better. I honesty wouldn't be the same person if it weren't for her. She is the light that shines bright in all of our darkness.

Masons POV:

I am sitting in my private jet and am waiting for the piolet to let me get off the plane. I can't wait to see my Mi Amore. I still hope she is the same sarcastic and fiesty girl she was 10 years ago. I still kept our 2 pictures from the day to the flower field on both my lockscreen and homescreen. There is not a single day that I don't think about her. I hope she still remembers me.