The End

10 years later

Bella's POV:

"Auntie, Auntie help us get ready!!!" My nephews called out.

"Now kids calm down, your auntie Bella is extremely pregnant and cannot do anything until the baby arrives, we don't want to risk anything." Said Spencer as he carried the little munchkins to the other room.

Now I bet you guy would like a bit of a recap. How did I go from being a badass 18 year old to an even more badass 28 year old women. Well after we all graduated from high school; me, mason, Spencer, Antonio and Leonardo all decided to go to university. Although we would always be in the mafia, we still wanted to have separate jobs aside from the gang. Antonio and Leo became successful businessman and now own the richest oil and gold companies across the world. Me and Spencer went into the medical side of things and surprisingly go to finish our residency early. We are now the worlds most known Orthopaedic Surgeon and Spencer is a Cardio Surgeon. Mason decided to put his interest with computers to use. He now owns a multi-billion dollar tech firm. I guess you could say that we worked hard and now we are living the life.

Aside from all of this. Myself and all of my brothers got married. Alexander had met his wife Grace at one of the many mafia balls we attended. They are both so cute together. Grace is the sweetest person ever but will not hesitate to kill you if you hurt her loved ones. They also had four boys (Thomas, Tristan, Tyler and Theo). Next in line was Massimo and Aiden, both of them got married at the same time. Massimo's wife Hope is the most adorable person in the world. I just want to awww whenever she does something. Aiden had met his wife Josephine at a business meeting and let me tell you that they look powerful together.  While Aiden only had 3 boys (Daniel, Dustin and Dominic), Massimo had 4 boys just like Alexander (Jason, Jaxon, Justin and James). Griffin was actually best friends with his soulmate, Vicky. They were actually enemies before they turned into besties and then eventually husband and wife. These two had 3 boys (Matthew, Marcus and Maddox). Leo was next to get married. He met his match at our local cafe. They had accidentally crashed into each other and let me tell you, they match each other's personality perfectly. His wife's name is Kate and they had 2 boys (Caleb and Conner). Last but not least was Antonio. Him and Spencer got married and let me tell you it was the most memorable event of my life. I bet you I would have gotten kicked out if I wasn't family. Dancing on tables and drinking tequila is definitely my thing. Let's just say there were many people thrown into pools that day. Spencer and Antonio decided to adopt a cute little boy named Ryder and he fits perfectly in our large family.

Grace

Grace