Chapter 7

Leonardo's POV:

I watch as my princess puts everyone in their place and have a hint of pride in my eyes. She sure grew up to become a strong independent woman, I thought to myself. I also felt a bit sad that she didn't need me and her other brothers to take care of her. She's not so little anymore. If I'm being honest I was pretty jealous in the morning. When I saw Bella with the Johnsons taking picture for their firsts day of school, no matter how childish it was, I wanted that to be Bella and our brothers not Bella and Spencer's family.

Antonio's POV:

I'm amazed by how bold Bella is. I never imagined my little sister to be this badass. She doesn't give a fuck about anybody. I look over at my twin and nod my head. We both stroll over to the table the two are sitting at and plop down onto the 2 seats beside each of them. I can hear everyone in the cafeteria share one giant gasp as to why the Esposito twins are sitting beside the newbies. But my attention was only on Spencer. I had to admit, he was quite attractive and could easily make your knees buckle with one look from his icy blue eyes. He was definitely handsome. I could feel the blush coming into my face but I quickly pull my hoodie up. Spencer and Leo don't seem to be faced by my actions but I look over at Bella and see a gigantic smirk plastered across her face. I narrow my eyes at her and she just chuckles. She then tell Leo to come with her to her locker, leaving me with Spencer. My eyes widen and I try to look for an escape. The two walk off and me and Spencer are left in an awkward silence. Somebody help me!!!!

Spencer's POV:

I am sitting there and trying to figure out what to say to this handsome hunk of a man. The fact that he was so shy didn't make it any better. I send one final glare at Bells before she exits the cafeteria. I look over at Antonio and give him a smile.

It's been 15 minutes and Bella still hasn't come back yet. But on the bright side I got to talk to Antonio. Turn out me and him have a lot in common. I tend to flirt with him resulting into him looking like a fire truck which I find pretty cute. I feel someone smack me in the back of the head and roll my eyes because I already know who it is.

"You couldn't have taken any longer?" I sarcastically ask Bella. She gives me a cheaky grin and says nope while popping the p.

"Don't you worry sugarplum, once I figure out who you like, you are in for an embarrassing ride" I say while giving her a smug grin. I think Leo heard what I said because he quickly replied with "she's not having a boyfriend any time soon." Bella just scoffed and crossed her arms while giving me and Leo a huge glare. She then sighs and lays her head down into my shoulder.

After school

Bella's POV:

It's finally the end of the day and I am starving. Me and Spencer go home and I tell him to meet me at my house in about an hour. I step outside of his car and greet Mr. Johnson who is about to go to work. I then walk towards my house and go up my driveway. Why do we need such a long ass driveway. Like what if theirs a shooter, I'm not gonna spend all this time running down the driveway and getting killed along the way. I thought to myself. Once I enter the house I see everyone having a hard look on their face.

"Why the long face?" I ask no one in particular. Massimo's head shoots up and looks at me with pity. He then says "we haven't been honest with you" I look at them confused and a bit upset. What do they mean they haven't been honest with me? I ask myself.

"We have jobs outside of our actual place if work" says Griffin. I thought he was mad at me, why is he telling me this?

"Bella you might want to sit down for this, and please think about this with a clear mind and don't jump to conclusions" says Antonio. I sit down and then I hear something that I was definitely not expecting.