Chapter 18

Bella's POV:

I was mad, I was pissed and most of all I was beyond infuriated. They lied to me. All of them, each and every single one of them lied to me. I stomp through the large mansion. I arrive at my destination and kick the door open. All of my brothers look up with questioning faces.

"YOU ALL KNEW" I scream out. The loud commotion brings in Aiden, Spencer and Mason into the office as well.

"What are you talking about" Alexander asked.

"Oh I'll tell you what I knew. I KNEW THAT I WAS IN DANGER AND YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO NOT TELL ME" I scream out. They all looked shocked.

"How did you find out?" Mason asked me. I give them a smirk.

"You should really check up on your security, or pay them more to keep their mouths shut. All I had to do was give them 10 dollars and a chocolate bar" the boy's look bewildered.

"Well don't worry about this, we have it covered. We have already come up with a plan and-" I cut Alexander off.

"I already handled it" I tell them.

"What do you mean by handled it" Griffin asked.

"I said I handled it, is that not enough" I say with sarcasm.

"Oh god sugarplum, what did you do" Spencer says while giving me a pleading look. I sigh and decide to tell them.

"I killed him"

"WHAT" all of them tell out.

"You did not kill him" Antonio says.

"Ya, I did"

"How" Leo asks me.

"Well I already got all of the information out of your guards so then I needed a plan. While I was thinking of a plan I got a notification on my phone. It was from an unknown number. The person wrote on the text that they saw me at the mall yesterday and didn't know how to approach me. They said that they thought I was cute and that they wanted to hang out with me. Obviously I knew that this was a trap so I played along. I knew it was a trap because yesterday me and Aiden were supposed to go to the mall but never ended up going into the mall because we had an argument and decided to just go home"

"Well that doesn't explain how they knew that you went to the mall" Mason says.

"Well I was getting to that before I was rudely interrupted, after I got the text, I thought the same thing. So I went to the security cameras and checked the footage. Turns out one of the newer members was leaking out info to the other mafia. As you already know, I killed him and then mad my way to the place me and stranger decided to meet up. We meet at the cafe in town and they got a boy my age to play the role of the stranger. I played along with him  and decided to act like a blond bimbo and asked if we could have sex at his place. Obviously we didn't do that and he thought it was the perfect time to take me to the warehouse where they would do whatever to me. We made our way to the place and that's when I got pissed off and liked everyone in my sight. Finally I killed the leader and decided to barge into your office right now." I finish off my story and make my way to the door. All of my brothers and friends stand their frozen. They must feel like they weren't fast enough to save me by themselves.

Oh well. Sucks to suck.