Chapter 11

Bella's POV:

It had been 2 days since we had taken Spencer to the hospital and today he was supposed to be discharged. I was so excited. Me and Aiden had set up our own little surprise party for him once he got home. I know that Antonio was especially happy for Spencer being released from the hospital. They are both so cute. Aiden also told me that his younger brother was coming to California from Mexico. If I forgot to mention, Aiden runs the Mexican Mafia. He is the biggest leader in North America, while Alexander controls all of Europe.

I hear the car roll up onto the driveway, meaning Spencer and Antonio had come home. Me and Antonio turned off all of the lights and hid underneath the table. The front door opens and closes and I hear voices coming closer to the kitchen.

"Antonio why are all the lights off in the kitc-"

"SURPRISE!!!" Me and Aiden scream out while jumping out of the table. The shouting brings all of my brothers into the kitchen and their expressions are priceless. On thé table we had so many sweets and food. I may have gone a little overboard but hey my bestie just came from the second hell (first is school obviously).

"Aww, you guys are so sweet, you shouldn't have" he said with a wide smile.

"Nonsense, you are our best friend and we know that you would do the same it even more for us." Aiden said. I then gave everyone a plate and we all dug in. After a while we all went into the living room to just chill and watch some tv.

Some time later I got a phone call and Spencer dared me to answer it on speaker. I roll my eyes and accept the challenge.

"Hey, remember me the girl you threatened if I told anyone your secret. Well if you don't give me 1,000,000 dollars by next week, assume everyone already knows your secret." The person on the phone said. I immediately turn my phone off and dial one of my friends that are hitmen as well. After a few rings he picks up. Bella is now taking on the phone without the speaker so you can't hear what the other person is saying.

"Hey Carl, how are you?"

"Ya I'm good"

"How are the kids"

"What about Nancy, is she still sick with the morning sickness?"

"I need favour, you know the girl that knows you know what"

"I need you to kill her and take her out of the system"

"Okay THANK You!!! You are seriously a lifesaver."

"Bye"

I sigh and put down my phone. I then look up to my brothers looking at me with worry in their eyes.

"What was that" Alexander asked.

"It was noth-" I began to reply but was cut off my Aidens sharp glare. I swallow my spit and think an excuse.

"They gave a right to know and you missy are not leaving until you tell them everything" Aiden said with an authoritative tone. I put my head down and sigh very loudly for dramatic effects. Spencer gives me a disapproving look.

"Fine I'll tell you guys" I say.

Guess it's time to let out the truth.