Chapter 5

Griffins POV:

I see Bella hugging Aiden for a while now and can already tell my face is reeking with jealousy. I can't help it though, I may be mean and cold on the outside but in the inside I love her to death. When she first walked down the stairs she held her head high. It made me proud to see that she had grown up to be such a beautiful young women. I started getting worried though because I saw that she was a bit too skinny for her age. Was she eating? I asked myself. The feeling of someone hurting her mad met blood boil. After a while of those two catching up Massimo introduced himself to Bella. His introduction was simply acknowledged by Bella she didn't say anything. Alexander was about to say something when our personal chef came in and told us that dinner was ready.

Third Person POV:

They all walked into the kitchen and sat down in their designated seats. Bella say next to Aiden and Alexander because those were the only people she knew. The chef put down their food and they all dug in. Every one except for Bella.

"Bella why are you not eating your food?" Alexander questioned his little sister. She kept a blank face and looked up at Aiden. Aiden's eyes widened.

"HOLY SHIT BELLA IM SO SORRY! I completely forgot about your allergies" Aiden said while picking up Bella's plate and bringing it into the kitchen. Aiden then brought back some leftover pasta from yesterday for Bella to eat.

"Here eat this, I'll let the chef know about your allergies after dinner." Aiden said to Bella. Bella nodded her head and started eating the pasta. Leonardo cleared his throat and asked Aiden "how exactly do you two know each other" Aiden smirked and winked at Bella and in return she rolled her eyes. This little event caused all the brothers to stiffen. They wanted so badly for their princess to do that with them. They wanted her to be comfortable around them and for her to be able to talk to them without wearing a blank face.

"Well you see me and Bella go way back. I have known Bells since she was 4 and a half and I was 7. You see I used to be the bully of my grade and the lower grades as well. Usually no one would care. What kindergartener would think of sticking up to the mean second grader. Bella wasn't like the rest. One day it was recess and we were all outside. I was picking on a younger boy, later I found out it was Bella's best friend Spencer. So I was picking on him and pushing him around, but then Bella came running at me and slapped me in the face. She wore such a cute little pout and was calling me all sorts of funny names. She was also the first person to ever stand up to me. From that pout forward she would just come talk to me cause she thought I needed some friends. After a while she started calling me Big Brother and her and Spenc would hang out with me all the time. That was until a few years ago when I was 17 I had to come to California to take care of my grandma because she was sick. But I still remembered her everyday and knew we would reunite soon cause I will always be Bells' Big Brother." Aiden tells them the story of him and his cupcake meeting. Bella looks up at him and gives him a blank look but he knew better. She was just doing this in front of her brothers. When he looked into her blue eyes he saw a deep emotion. She loved him with all her heart.

"I heard Spenc is also moving here, I guess the three musketeers are reunited once again" Aiden says with a chuckle trying to loosen up the mood. Bella nods her head and gives him a small smile.

Bella's brothers were shocked to say the least. They never expected this kind of story from Aiden. They all thought that they'd only known each other for a month or something not this long. Alexander then remembers he has to tell Bella about the funeral.

"Bella I wanted to let you know about the funeral for your father this Friday." Alexander says with sympathy. Bella stares at him and says something that shocks everyone except for Aiden at the table.