Trust You fully

Corinth Pov

The sun shun on me and my eyes squinted open.

"Good morning sleepy head." I heard Caleb whisper. I smelt the saltiness of the ocean, as the waves crept unto the sand. The skies were a pretty shade of blue.

"How long have you been up?" I turned to face him while covering my mouth, so he doesn't experience my morning breath.

"A few hours actually, why are you covering your mouth?" He pulled my hands from my mouth and gently kissed my lips.

" You really, really shouldn't do that." I stood up placing my hands on my mouth and shaking myself to remove the piles of sand that were on my clothing.

"Shouldn't do what." He stood up and grabbed my hands.

"No Caleb." I joked while running away from him. My hair doing flips in the wind.

"Oh yes Caleb." He shouted while smirking and racing after me.

"Caleb this is for your own good." I laughed while holding my hands out to him.

"Your lips are for my good." He winked.

"Calebbbb." I whined and started running again.

"Caleb." He mocked and grabbed me from behind and begun planted kissing from my neck up to my cheeks. He spun me around and kissed me gently on my lips and begun  rubbing his nose against mines as our foreheads were rested on each other.

"I love you dummy." He pulled back and planted another kiss. "I really love you." He kissed me again and smiled.

"You're weird," I said turning away from him still embarrassed by my morning breath.

"You so like me being weird." He spoke out picking me up bridal style. Catching me offguard as I screamed a bit.

"Put me down." I squirmed my legs.

"No thanks." He winked and placed me back on the sand where we slept and we looked at the sunrise together while sitting in the confines of eachother with my back pressed against him.. The way the sun appeared on the trees swayed with the morning breeze.

"This is breathtaking." I smiled.

"It is."

"What should we get for breakfast?" I turned to look at him while uncovering my mouth.

"Your breath really is bad." My stomach turns and I push his chest away from me and stood up dropping the book he had gotten me in the sand and walking away.

"I'm kidding Polaris." He grabbed my hands and spun me around.

"It isn't funny, it was pretty clear that I'm insecure about it."

"Didn't I tell you I love you, just the way you are." He reassured me tucking a few strands behind my ear.

"Right." I pretended to remain upset.

"Corinth I never meant to."

"I'm kidding butt head." I pushed him and he falls unto the sand.

"That was not nice." He stood up and walks away. "So not funny." His voice low.

"I'm sorry. " I ran toward him and he grabbed my waist and kisses me. Our lips sliding briskly over each other. My hands move up to his neck and I strengthen the kiss. My tongue wrapped in his and our breaths get heavy. My heart thumping and my mind losing hold on everything material.

"We are pretty weird aren't we?" I pulled back and stared at him trying to collect my thoughts.

"Yeah we are." He picked up the book and certificate and took my hand. His curly hair blowing in the wind and messily draped on his face. He looked adorable.