CHAPTER SIX

(chapter vi)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☽ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

} ───── ⊰

            After her attack the other day, Barbatos had started to visit her frequently, upon Diavolo's orders. The Prince had also started to make appearances and sometimes even ate dinner with her.

His plan at first was to distance himself from her to prevent him from accidentally saying something, because he knew it was not his place, despite having not known her before she lost all her memories.

Alicea buried her face in her pillow and groaned.

While Alicea had been wanting to spend some time with the pair of demons-she found out how awkward it was. The Prince was friendly and easy to get along with, but she realized just how different their humour and interest were. So there had been moments when she wanted to hide and get out of the situation.

As for Barbatos, he was not much of a conversationalist, to begin with, so she often sat in silence around the male.

            "Things did not go as well as you hope, again?" Little D of Wrath voiced, making her lift her head to look at the familiar. She pushed herself out of the bed and sat on the edge.

            "It went as the first time I had dinner with him, don't get me wrong, he does have his perks, but I don't think I have the same energy as he does"

            Greed's laughter roared from behind her," No one in the entire universe has the same energy as the lord!"

            "You are so lucky that Pride isn't here, because you'd be dead for saying something like that~" Lust sang as it bounced over to Alicea jumping on her lap.

            "Bah, Pride is probably kissing up to the lord as we speak, as usual," Greed huffed

            "Do you not like the fact that it does?" Alicea turned to the familiar that grumbled

            "Greed is just jealous that Pride don't give it the same attention, wants big siblings attention"

Alicea blinked at Envy who had inserted itself into the conversation. She furrowed her brows and tilted her head.

            "Wait, are you all siblings?"

            "Well, not relatively in the way that most kinsfolks are. We are all just born from the same seed, so we are only related by our origin, though we do call each other siblings" Envy explained," As far as who is older, it goes from Pride, Greed, Me, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony and then Sloth"

Alicea her head throb for a split second-it was another feeling.

Siblings...brothers...

Brothers-The female's eyes narrowed as she started to feel her vision blur from staring at the floor for too long.

            "My brothers and sister need to be kept in check if I don't-who knows what mess they'll get into" The voice that belonged to the male that appeared in her dreams echoed through her head.

            "Hmm, since you watch them all the time, how about I take the job of watching over you?"

            "Me?"

            "Yes, I mean you may be the oldest, but even you need someone watching out for you"

            "You act as if I cause trouble"

            "Who knows, I'll just have to wait and see"

Alicea blinked regaining her vision and felt the stares of the familiars around her.

            "You are smiling," Wrath stated making her raise a hand to her lips.

            "I was right," She mumbled making the familiars stare at her," I think I might be getting some memories back and I think I know what is triggering it"