Chapter 5: A bloody nose and a rice ball

"I told you you'd get a second chance!" I said happily as Naruto laughed, his headband wrapped proudly around his forehead.

Sakura had shoved Naruto out of his seat and was now trying to get me to move too.

"Sakura, this is my seat. Why can't you sit anywhere else?" I asked her as she just kept going on and on about Sasuke.

"Sorry Sakura, But I don't wanna put Sasuke through torture today." I said as she gained an irk mark.

Naruto jumped onto the desk in front of Sasuke and knew something was gonna go wrong.

Naruto was pushed forward, as my instincts kicked in immediately.

I grabbed the back of Naruto's shirt, pressing my hand on Sasuke's forehead, Naruto's lips inches from Sasuke's.

"You really need to be more careful..." I mumbled, but was suddenly yelled at.

"Get your hand off Sasuke!"

"Don't touch Sasuke!"

My eye twitched as I growled. "Fine then." I let go of Naruto, stepping back as I watched the scene unfold.

Yep. Naruto kissed Sasuke.

"So Sasuke, what was that yesterday about not being gay?" I snickered as he growled.

Let me just say, I never heard the end of it from the girls.

I felt as though I was being watched and it really creeped me out.

I focused on a chakra and found that there was a small amount of chakra pulsing in the corner, so I walked over to it.

"Creeps." I said as I went back to a crying Naruto.

Third POV-

Everyone in the room stared at the crystal ball in awe.

"Holy crap!" Asuma shouted.

"Wow. That kids got some senses." Kurenai said as the hokage sighed.

"He is quite the kid. He is from the Jimi clan, along with other reasons making him one very powerful child." The hokage said.

"The jimi clan? Wow, so that kid is the sole survivor?" Asuma questioned as Rose sighed.

"He has no idea though. He lost all his memories three years ago." Rose said as everyone looked down.

"The Jimi clan was known for their strong senses, along with their incredible fire jutsu, and have very strong minds. No jutsu or injury can lock those memories away forever." The hokage said as Rose tensed up.

Hana's POV-

Iruka sensei walked in as everyone waited patiently for their teams.

I fiddled with my goggles, straightening them out as I listened intently.

After a few teams were called, he called team 7.

"Team 7, will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Hanabusa Jimi. You guys will actually have two sensei to compensate for the extra teammate." Iruka called as me and Naruto high fived, and I smiled brightly at Sasuke who groaned lowly.

After all the teams were called, I fell asleep. I was having a nice nap when the lovely Sasuke Uchiha decided to wake me up by shoving me out of my seat.

"Lunch time, dobe. Come back to the classroom afterwards." Sasuke said as I scowled at him.

"Blah blah! Whatever emo..." I mumbled as I started to get up, only to be stepped on.

"What the- hey!" I called as I turned to see three boys.

Third POV-

One of the boys was stepping on Hana's back, snickering as Hana scowled at him.

"Look at what I stepped on! A nasty tomato!"

"Gross! Tomatoes are nasty!"

"Look at the freak, he's basically pissing himself right now!"

The boys all laughed as Hana tried to get up, but was pushed down again.

"Will you get off of me!" Hana yelled at him as the boy laughed at her.

"You know, your face is really pale and clean. Maybe I can change that." The boy said as he pulled out a kunai, sitting on Hana's back as he held it close to her face.

"H-hey! C-chill! Why are you doing this!?" Hana asked as she struggled under the boy's weight.

"It's just a little greeting to the new comer." The boys all laughed as Hana elbowed him in the face, causing him to fall off her.

Hana scrambled to get up, but was kicked in the stomach by another boy. 

She tripped his feet as the boy with the kunai charged at her.

Hana dodged as she pressed her palm into his elbow and tripped him, re-directing him to the ground as she ducked under another kick.

Hana punched the third boy in the face, causing him to fall into a desk.

Hana was punched in the face by the boy with the kunai, blood pouring out of her nose and she gritted her teeth.

She tackled the boy to the floor as she straddled him, lifting her fists up.

"You. Shut. Your. Mouth!  Quit. Calling. Me. A. Tomato!! Don't. You. Ever. Try. And. Hurt. Me. Again!" Hana broke up her words with punches, as the two other boys bolted out of the room, slamming the door behind them as Hana was shoved off the boy who ran out.

Hana pushed up her goggles and rubbed her nose, running a hand through her hair before walking out of the classroom.

Hana slowly made her way to the sinks.

"Shadow clones!?" Sasuke asked in wonder as Naruto went to attack him, but his stomach started acting up again.

Naruto and his clones started fighting over the restroom as Sasuke turned around to walk away, only to be met with three shouting and bloody boys.

"Sasuke! Please help us!"

"That monster attacked us!"

"The stupid red haired brat!"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow as he kept walking, the boys running off.

Sasuke walked down the hall, seeing Hana walking as she held her nose.

"What happened to you?" Sasuke asked as Hana looked up.

"Oh, you know, I just...fell." She said as Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"Was it those boys?" Sasuke asked as Hana nodded. "Did they hurt you anywhere else?" Sasuke asked as he inspected her a bit.

"I'm fine! Don't worry! At least I got a few good punches in!" Hana laughed as she leaned over the sink, flushing her nose out as the white bowl turned scarlet with her blood.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Sasuke questioned as Hana straightened up from the sink.

"Crap! I didn't! Aww man and I didn't get to have breakfast either..." Hana pouted as Sasuke reached into his pocket, handing her a rice ball.

"Eat. I'll see you inside." Sasuke said as Hana smiled.

"Thank you Sasuke! I'll repay you somehow, I promise!" Hana said as she took a bite out of the rice ball, smiling.

Kakashi's POV-

"Hatakeee!! Pleaseeee!" Rose. Won't. Shut. Up.

"It's just some kids, so deal with it." I said as she whined.

I was dragging her to the training grounds to wait before we meet our team, but she really doesn't like kids.

"I hate kids. Especially if I have to deal with that red haired brat." Rose whined as I sighed.

"I think it's time to see them."

(A/N:) thanks for reading so far! Have an awesome day!:D