Chapter 7: Visions? Or Memories?

I grabbed the bag on the dining room table before locking my door and walking to the training grounds.

Inside the bag was two apples for Naruto and Sakura, and 6 freaking tomatoes for Sasuke.

I was the first one there, so I sat on the ground and waited.

As I was waiting, I started feeling weird, my eyes were throbbing as white covered my vision.

Third POV- (Done by: ImAKillerShipper )

Humming softly, a certain female Uchiha was resting under a tree, her legs crossed as she fiddled with a kunai. A soft smile was on her face, her onyx eyes watching a certain 9 year old in front of her.

The child had long red hair and soft blue eyes, a bright, innocent smile placed on their face.

The child ran around in a grassy meadow in excitement, their eyes wide. They picked multiple flowers and then waddled over to the older woman, flowers in hand. Well, they were more like dandelions, which were weeds, but still.

Thrusting the white and yellow "flowers" into her face, she seemed to smile even brighter, if possible.

"Here! These are for you!" The child said cheerfully, watching as the woman pulled her face back slightly before taking the bunch in her hands.

She hummed quietly as she looked at them before giving a soft smile to the child.

"Thank you, Hana. They're very pretty." The woman offered a small smile before raising a brow as the child named Hana fiddled with her fingers.

"I-I was wondering if you would... Uhm... Tell me another story or something from when you were younger...?" Hana spoke hesitantly, her blue eyes glued to the ground as she didn't want to meet the woman's stare.

Earning a quiet sigh from the adult, she glanced up briefly and watched as she nodded. Her head shot up and she quickly looked around before taking a spot in front of her caretaker that seemed deemable.

"Alright, comfortable?" Receiving a nod from the child, the Uchiha woman tapped her chin in thought briefly.

Having an idea, she clicked her thumb and looked up at the younger person.

"Well when I was younger, I was put on a team with five other people. Three of them were Genin and the other two were our sensei. I was best friends with the two Genin boys. Their names were Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha. They-" The woman was cut off by the young child.

"Uchiha? Were you related to him?" The confused nine year old asked.

Giving a soft chuckle, the woman shook her head. "No, I was not. Well, sort of. He was my best friend, lover, fiancé, and future husband." Explained the Uchiha, her eyes holding a distant look for a moment before she cleared her throat.

"Anyways, the three of us were really close. Obito actually looked very similar to me. Kakashi had fluffy silver hair, dark eyes, and a mole near his mouth. Oh, he always wore a mask over his mouth though, so nobody knew of the mole. I'm one of the few lucky people to have seen his full face, actually." The woman hummed softly, reminiscing briefly with a slightly sad smile on her face.

Looking at Hana, she noticed the young child staring at her intently.

"Obito always wore these bright orange goggles and maybe one day, I'll let you have them. They would look good on you." Spoke the Uchiha before reaching over and lifting the child up.

Placing Hana in her lap, she gently ran her fingers through the child's fiery red hair in a motherly way.

"Obito was always loud and arguably the most talkative Uchiha you could've ever met. I mean, honestly, that boy tried to pick fights with everyone. Kakashi especially, though." A soft chuckle escaped her lips. "Kakashi was always stubborn and argued a fair amount, but he was intelligent. Truly, he was wonderful as well." She fell silent for a moment.

"...I loved them. I loved them both so much. They were my best friends and I could never have gotten as far in life as I did without them." Rose's voice was quieter as she spoke, though she quickly cleared her throat again.

She absentmindedly ran her hands through the child's hair still.

"Did you know that they actually-" The woman was cut off by a soft snoring sound and she glanced down. The child was leaning against their caretaker, sound asleep and snoring.

Laughing a little, she planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, kid." The Uchiha muttered quietly.

Hana watched this from a distance, staring at Rose and her.

Hana's POV-

I watched the scene before me. I don't remember this ever happening.

Rose has never held me like that, or told me stories.

She said Kakashi, my new sensei...

And my goggles...they were, Obito's?

My vision returned as I coughed harshly, my head was pounding as I looked around.

There were two figures in the distance, so I straightened up and stood.

I can't tell Rose. If I tell her, I may not see these visions again.

Could these be...memories?

——

"You just have to take these bells from me and Rose before the time is up at noon. Whoever doesn't get a bell will be sent back to the academy." Kakabaka explained as him and Rose sensei each held up a bell.

So that's what their doing. They're putting us against each other to test us. Smart.

"But sensei, there's only two bells-" Sakura started but was cut off by me groaning.

"No really! You don't say! They're putting us against each other to test us! It's so- ugh." I'm getting worked up.

Maybe those 'visions' are messing with my head or something.

Roses POV-

Somethings up with Hana. She just snapped at Sakura and seems really, confused.

I'll have to talk to her later. 

Ugh now I have to act like a parent. I'm sure she can figure it out on her own.

Hana's POV-

Naruto charged at Kakashi, and in a flash had a kunai to his head.

"I didn't even say go yet. But how do I put this...I'm starting to like you guys." Kakabaka said as he released Naruto.

"Begin."

(A/N:) have an amazing cool awesome day:D