Chapter 25: Taken by the Sand

"Kakashi! Look inside the barrier!" Rose said as they all looked over at the large purple barrier.

Orochimaru stood with a menacing smile as he held a kunai to the Hokage's throat.

"Orochimaru!" Kakashi said in suprise as Rose gritted her teeth.

'Bastard! He didn't say he'd take Hana...' Rose thought as her, Kakashi, and Guy stared to fight off the sand and sound ninja.

"Sakura! Wake up Naruto and Shikamaru!" Rose ordered as Sakura looked up from her huddled position in the audience.

"H-huh!?" Sakura questioned as Rose and Kakashi stood back to back in front of her.

"Release the genjutsu on them!" Kakashi yelled as Sakura nodded and crawled over to them.

Sakura released the genjutsu, yelling at Shikamaru who was pretending to sleep.

Kakashi stood in front of the three genin as Rose sliced down enemies all around, her sharingan activated as she stood upside down from the roof.

"Hey idiots! They kidnapped Hanabusa! Go after Sasuke, join up, stop him and save Hana!" Rose yelled as she appeared in front of the genin. "And whatever you do, don't remove the seal from her! Got it?"

"Wait? Hana!? Where's she been all this time!? You guys said she got injuried and has been in the hospital this whole time! What-" Naruto questioned as Rose sighed.

"We'll tell you later. Now, go!" Kakashi ordered as the genin nodded, taking Kakashi's summoning, pakkun, and leaping out the hole in the wall.

Hana's POV-

My eyes...I'm so tired...they're so heavy...

I slowly opened my eyes, the wind nipping my face as I looked up at the person carrying me.

I looked up to see, Temari..?

I tilted my head to see Kankuro had Gaara's arm around his shoulders, Gaara's head low.

Blood was on his clothes as I grunted.

My neck hurt as we suddenly stopped.

"T-Temari..? What...happened..?" I questioned weakly as she looked me with sad eyes.

"Some stuff. You're safe now..." Temari said as I turned to Kankuro, who had a look of guilt on his face.

I sensed...Sasuke? He was behind us, and coming fast.

"S-Sasuke?" I questioned as Kankuro gritted his teeth, Temari smirking as she pulled out wire.

Temari carefully set me down on the branch, I was so weak I couldn't even sit up.

Third POV-

Explosions rocked the forest as Sasuke avoided the traps set by Temari.

Naruto, Sakura, and Pakkun continued on, Shikamaru staying behind to buy them time on the sound ninja.

"Dang it!" Temari cursed as they stopped on a branch, Sasuke standing across from them.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" Kankuro exclaimed as Sasuke smirked.

"Sasuke?" Hana questioned as Temari set her down, Hana falling to her knees as Sasuke's eyes widened.

"Hana? Are you ok?" Sasuke asked as Hana nodded, looking up at Sasuke.

"What's going on? Why are you here? Where's Naruto? And why...why are there so many chakra flares at the village?" Hana questioned as Temari tensed up.

"The sand is trying to kidnap you. Come here, I'll take you back to the village once I defeat him." Sasuke said as he pointed to Gaara, Hana trying to get up but failing.

"I...I can't..." Hana said as Temari smirked.

"Kankuro. Take Hana and Gaara and go!" Temari yelled as she threw kunai at Sasuke, preparing to fight him.

"But Temari-" Kankuro started but she cut him off.

"This is an important mission for the village hidden in the sand! Make Gaara and Hana the first priorities!" Temari yelled Kankuro nodded, grabbing Hana by the waist as he shot through the trees.

"Sasuke!" Hana yelled as Sasuke went to follow, but Temari stopped him.

At this same time, jiraya the legendary toad sage is stopping the three large cobras destroying the leaf, and the third hokage is using the reaper death seal on Orochimaru.

Temari panted as Sasuke stood across from them once again, Hana stumbling to her feet as Gaara laid sprawled out on the branch.

This time, Kankuro stepped forward.

"You're at your limit Temari! Just hurry up and go!" Kankuro said as Temari hesitantly agreed.

Temari grabbed Gaara and Hana's arms, slinging them around her shoulders as she took off through the trees.

The sky started to grey however, as small flakes of white snow fell and stuck to the ground.

"Snow!?" Kankuro questioned as Sasuke looked up at the sky.

"Kakashi! It's snowing!" Rose yelled as Kakashi nodded.

"I know! The seal used on Hana is weakening!" Kakashi yelled as they both gritted their teeth.

"We just have to hope Sasuke and Naruto get there in time..." Rose said as they all continued to fight.

Hana's breathing became shallow, as her body temperature dropped.

"Hana? Are you ok!? What the- is this snow..?" Temari questioned as Hana gritted her teeth.

Hana's roots slowly stared to turn white, as Hana pushed back the twelve tails.

'What, is this? Is this, the tailed beast Orochimaru talked about?' Hana thought as Temari continued through the trees.

After a few moments, Gaara slowly opened his eyes, looking at Temari.

"Put me down, Temari." He said as Temari stopped on a branch.

"Can you move now, Gaara?" Temari questioned as she put Gaara on the ground, him shaking intensely as he held his head.

Hana shook as well, fighting back against her power as frost covered the branch.

"Get out of here! Move it Temari!" Gaara yelled as he punched Temari, slamming her into a tree as he stood up.

"G-Gaara." Hana weakly said as she stared up at him, her hair now half white.

"You! You too Hanabusa! Why are you even here!?" Gaara yelled as he went to kick her, but ice stopped his foot.

Gaara growled as he looked up, Sasuke standing above them on a tree branch.

Shino was fighting Kankuro, wanting to countinue their match from earlier.

"I don't know what you sand ninja are up to, but I'll stop you!" Sasuke yelled as Gaara shook, holding his head as his sand armor started to crack.

"G-Gaara!" Temari and Hana both said as Gaara looked at Sasuke.

"You who are strong...you who are called Uchiha...you who have friends...you who have purpose...you who are like...me! By killing you...I get to destroy all that!"

(A/N:) have a cool day:D