Chapter 28: Family Reunion and a Pervy Sage

Two figures stood in the outskirts of the village walls, staring down at Konoha.

They both wore large straw hats and large black cloaks with red clouds.

"They managed to avoid complete annihilation...but the damage is extensive." The larger of the two said.

"The village that was once at the height of its glory...how sad." The other figure said as the other turned to them.

"You sound sad. Do you still have feelings towards your old home?" The larger figure asked in confusion as the other shook their head.

"No. Not at all."

The two figures walked through the heavy mist, approaching one of the smaller gates of Konoha as a guard stopped them.

The small figure lifted their straw hat, showing one crimson red eye as the guard slumped to the floor.

Kakashi waited in front of the dango shop, Kurenai and Asuma walking up to him.

"Yo, you two! You seem to be getting along well." Kakashi teased Kurenai, who blushed slightly.

"Fool, Anko asked me to buy rice dumplings, Thats all." Kurenai said as she put a hand on her hip, looking away.

"What are you doing here?" Asuma questioned as Kakashi closed his book.

"While I'm here to buy offerings, I've made plans to meet here...with Sasuke." Kakashi said as he eyed the two mysterious figures inside the shop from the corner of his eye.

Asuma and Kurenai caught on, pretending not to notice.

"Huh, it's unlike you to wait for people." Asuma said as Kakashi shrugged.

"Is the offering to Obito?" Kurenai questioned as Asuma perked up.

"Speaking of obito, that odd red head kid of yours kept running around with Rose a few days ago, yelling about his goggles." Asuma said as he put a thumb to his chin.

"That's right. Rose is quite the violent woman, I bet you and her are getting along?" Kurenai teased as a memory flashed in Kakashi's mind.

Rose laid on top of Kakashi's legs, her book above her face as she groaned.

"You take so long to read!" Rose complained as she shut her book, deactivating her sharingan as she stared up at Kakashi.

"Shut up, you're using your sharingan, thats cheating." Kakashi said as Rose smirked.

"No I'm not, you have one too." Rose said with a smile as Kakashi sighed.

Kakashi shoved the woman off his lap, her landing on the ground with a thud as he grabbed her book.

"If you're going to complain, you don't get to read." Kakashi said as he walked away, Rose growling as she stood up.

Rose tackled Kakashi, straddling him slightly as she crossed her arms.

"Eager, are we?" Kakashi teased as Rose flicked him on the forehead.

"Idiot! Shut up! Just gimme my book!" Rose yelled as she turned bright pink.

"If you want it back, you'll have to try harder."

"You could say that..." Kakashi chuckled as he blushed lightly under his mask, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Sup losers." Rose said as she looks down from the roof, one of the figures inside the shop tensing at her voice.

"Rose, it's very good to see you." Kurenai said with a smile as Rose waved.

"Hey Kurenai, I see you and Asuma still aren't dating yet. For Kamis sake, just get together." Rose smirked as Kurenai and Asuma turned red.

"Hey, Hatake." Rose said as she pointed to the dango shop, Kakashi nodding in understanding.

"Hi, Rose." Kakashi chuckled as Sasuke approached the shop.

"Kakashi, its strange for you to be here first. And...Rose." Sasuke said as Rose looked like she wanted to strangle him, but held back.

"Why don't you go fuc-" Rose is cut off as Kakashi covered her mouth.

"Once in a while, Rose, be nice." Kakashi said as he looked out the corner of his eye, the two figures gone.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Hana questioned as Naruto is standing in his boxers in the ramen shop, searching through his pants.

"I lost my coupon!" Naruto shouted as an anbu stood next to Hana, a blank mask on with a circle over it.

"Oh brother...by the way, this is uhh..." Hana said as she pointed to the anbu, Naruto putting his clothes back on.

"Call me, zero. I have no other name." The anbu said as their cloak covered their hair, Hana unable to see what color it was.

"Yeah, Zero." Hana said with a smile as she fixed her goggles.

She had to basically fight Rose for her goggles back. She still had bruises from that day.

"An anbu? Oh that's right, Rose sensei  threatened me about interfering with them or something." Naruto said as he zipped up his jacket.

"Yeah, so this pervy sage guy you were telling me about..." Hana asked as she sat down at one of the stools.

Rose stood on the water, a scowl on her face as she activated her sharingan, an unconscious Kakashi in Guys arms behind her.

"You've got some nerve coming here, Itachi." Rose said with a glare as Itachi gave her a blank look.

"It's been a while, Rose. I honestly didn't think you had survived." Itachi said as Rose smirked.

"I wasn't expecting a family reunion today."

"He sounds like a real perv, but he taught you how to use the fox's chakra? That's pretty cool." Hana said as she smiled, but tensed at what she felt.

It was a chakra flare, but Hana relaxed as she felt Rose there, and not many people can beat Rose.

"Aren't you hungry?" Naruto questioned as Hana shook her head.

"Nah, I had ramen before training this morning." Hana said as a man pulled back the small cloth at the shop, an old man with large white hair walking in.

"Just like I heard...I had to come and see it. It seems that you really are just eating ramen." He said with a smile as Naruto's eyes widen.

"Oh, pervy sage!" Naruto said as Hana pushed up her goggles.

"This is pervy sage?" Hana questioned as the man scowled at Naruto.

"Naruto! I told you not to call me that! It's Jiraya!" Jiraya growled as Hana's eyes light up.

"Uhhh, hey old man, Naruto made you sound all cool and stuff, so will you...will you train me?!" Hana asked as the man looked at her with shock.

"You want me to train you?!" He questioned as Hana nodded excitedly.

"Yeah!"

(A/N:) have a greeet dayyy!!