Chapter 34: Kakashi's Real Face

Third POV-

"Don't you wanna see it?" Naruto said with a sly smile as Sasuke turned around.

"The mission is over, I'm going home." Sasuke said coldly as he started to walk away.

"But what if...what if he was lips like cape cod?" Naruto questioned with a smile as Sasuke stopped in his tracks.

"Or...buck teeth?" Naruto purred as Sasuke smirked, turning around as they smiled slyly.

"You taught her what jutsu!?" Kakashi yelled as Rose laughed nervously.

"T-the flying thunder god jutsu..." Rose stuttered with a nervous smile as Hana stood there awkwardly.

They sat in front of the tea shop, Kakashi rubbing his temples as Hana and Rose laughed nervously.

"That jutsu is too advanced for a genin! Besides, Hana doesn't have enough chakra for that-" Kakashi started but was cut off.

"I've almost mastered it!" Hana yelled as the jonin stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Liar." Rose said blankly as Hana growled, pulling out a kunai as she threw it up a tree.

Hana is instantaneously teleported to the tree, though she falls right back down.

"We're having a talk later." Kakashi said as Rose laughed nervously, her face filling with blush.

"Hey Kakashi sensei!" Naruto yelled as they all turned to look at the small blonde.

"Hi Naruto!" Hana yelled happily as Naruto waved, him, Sasuke, and Sakura walking over.

"Hey kakashi sensei, how about we treat you to ramen? What do yah say?" Naruto asked with a sly smile as Hana looked at the genin suspiciously.

"It's weird that you guys are treating me to ramen..." Kakashi chuckled as Hana nodded in agreement.

Just as Kakashi is about to take a bite, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji came crashing into the shop, blocking the genins view of Kakashi.

Shikamaru wrapped an arm around Hana's shoulders as Ino fan girled over Sasuke, Choji just enjoying his chips.

"Hey Shikamaru!" Hana said with a large smile as everyone raised an eyebrow.

"Since when did you two become all buddy buddy?" Naruto questioned as Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"I guess I'm the most tolerable female here. Also how one of the deer almost killed me when I miss placed a formula, but that's a different story..." Hana said with a nervous chuckle as Shikamaru nodded.

"Yeah, plus, Hana likes cloud watching, and she's ultimately pretty easy to talk to and whatever." Shikamaru laughed as Naruto and Sasuke grumbled, the genin mad that they couldn't see their sensei's face.

"A mission?" Hana questioned as Rose nodded.

"Yeah, you can leave the village now but only if you're escorted by anbu or me and Kakashi." Rose said as Hana nodded, making her way to the main gate.

"Hana! We need your help!!" Naruto cried as he grabbed her shoulders, shaking her back and fourth.

"W-with what!?" Hana asked as Naruto stopped shaking her, Hana fixing her goggles as she looked at the blonde in confusion.

"We're trying to see what Kakashi sensei looks like under that mask! You'll help us, right?" Naruto questioned as Hana raised an eyebrow.

"You know, I think Rose sensei has described his face to me once....one sec!" Hana said as she ran over to Kakashi, tapping him on the shoulder.