Chapter 23: Locked Away

Third POV-

The elders, hokage, Rose, and Kakashi all sat around a table, everyone quiet.

A sigh from Koharu broke the silence as she spoke.

"We must discuss this with the feudal lords. She could have killed everyone there. If that girl is not contained, we are putting everyone in danger, along with the leaf village." Koharu said as Rose sighed.

"I don't know what to do anymore. If Kanto sensei or Kushina were here, they could easily fix the seal. But they're not. My shadow seals can only do so much." Rose said as Kakashi nodded.

"We could contact lady Chiyo in Sunagakure, for she was the one who sealed the twelve tails into the pregnant Mina Jimi with the help of Kushina." Homura suggested as the hokage sighed.

"There is also Jiraya, one of the legendary sanin, but the seal was only known to the Uzumaki and the land of Sunagakure, and I doubt Sunagakure will want to help their rouge jinchuriki, or even another nation." Lord third said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Rose, you should find out what memories she saw that triggered the seal. I believe we all have an idea of what she saw." Koharu said as Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"What memory did she see?" Kakashi questioned as everyone tensed, Rose turning to look at him.

"When she was 8, Hana...Hana watched her father take his own life. After that, her mother found them, and thought Hana had killed him. That was...when..." Rose trailed off as Koharu scoffed.

"That was when Hana mudered her entire clan. More like the monster inside of her. She ran after that, and became a rouge of Sunagakure." Koharu finished as Kakashi stared at her with wide eyes.

"Hana...did that..?" He questioned as everyone nodded solemnly.

"The jimi clan were great ninja, they specialized in secret fire based jutsu techniques. They were once called 'the great sun warriors of Suna.' However, when Hanabusa was born, because of the tailed beast, she had made it snow every day there. Hence, giving the clan territory the name, 'The Arctic Desert." The hokage said as it went quiet again.

"I say we pull her out of the exams and keep her a secret. That way, if there is ever a war, we have a secret weapon-" Danzo started but was cut off by Rose.

"She is not a weapon!" Rose yelled as she slammed her hands on the table.

"Oh really? Well we either use her or she destroys this village. There is no in between. That child is unstable and I vote that she be locked away." Danzo said as Rose glared at him intensely.

"Like I said before, I will talk about this with the feudal lords after the exams. Until then, Hana will be sealed away and under ROOT anbu protection. I'm sorry Rose but it is for the safety of the village. This meeting is concluded." The hokage said as Rose tightened her fists.

"Rose, lets go. We'll have to deal with Hana after the exams." Kakashi said as he put a hand on her shoulder, Rose looking at him with sad but emotionless eyes.

"Hn."

Hana's POV-

I...I just watched my father...die.

I don't understand...why would he do it in front of me!?

Who are Aunt Kushina and Uncle Minato?

Why?!

There's so many unanswered questions I can't stand it anymore!

Finally, I opened my eyes as I looked around me.

I was in a stone cell, it was cold and dark, I was laying on a mattress with a blanket over me.

Their was a paper seal on my chest and no doors. No windows.

Just a single lamp hanging from the ceiling.

I could sense some people outside the room, but my head was throbbing.

I was in black spandex shorts and a big grey t-shirt, but my goggles were gone.

I stood up, but the second I stepped forward, frost covered part of the floor.

I lifted my shirt, and stared at my seal.

My seal was a swirled circle in the middle, surrounded by small circles and flames. This was I guess a special seal from my fathers clan and my mothers clan.

But this time, there were five knew marks around it, I'm guessing it's from that hidden grass woman.

I'm freezing in this room, every step I take makes frost all over the floor, and I can't control it.

I curled up in the blanket as I thought about what happened last.

All I remember was taking out my anger on that woman, but it was like something took over and I blacked out.

Then that horrible memory played.

So now I know a lot more about my past I guess.

And he had called me something else, Hana...Uzumanji? Uzumooji? Crap what was it!?

And I wonder about my mother, what happened to her? I wonder if she's still in Suna.

Now that I think about it, what happened to the Jimi's? I know the kazekage was looking for me, but why? And why...why did he have to kill Zimoku..?

I won't know until more visions show. For now, I guess I'll sleep.

I wonder how long I'll be in this weird room....

Narutos POV-

"Rose sensei! Where's Hana?" I asked as Rose sensei looked at Kakashi sensei before she shook her head.

Hana wasn't here when we made it to the tower.

And we're already half way through the preliminaries!

"Naruto, I don't think Hana made it through the second phase..." Sakura said as I shook my head rapidly.

"Hana would have never failed! Maybe she just didn't make it to the tower in time! Yeah, that's it!" I say that, but something is telling me that she's in trouble...

Why do I feel like this? Somethings wrong...

Roses POV-

Hana must be so confused.

She'll have to wait a whole month before we can figure out what to do with her.

And who knows what Lord Orochimaru is planning. He already got Sasuke, but he couldn't have just done that.

Did he maybe...did he fight Hana!? No, no he wouldn't have! Unless...

"Rose." Kakashi said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Yeah?" I asked as he looked at me with a serious look.

"He's here. And I'm starting to wonder if he didn't just get to Sasuke, but-" I cut him off.

"To Hana too." I finished as he nodded.

This is a mess.

Don't worry Hana, I'll try to help you any way I can.

Just so my plan goes smoothly.

(A/N:) have a super nice dayyyy:D