Chapter 21: Anger

Hana's POV-

Forest of death. Sounds fun.

I groaned as I leaned on Naruto, sulking as he patted my head.

"It's ok, Hana! You can stick around us! You'll be fine!" Naruto tried to encourage me but I knew he was worried too.

"I just don't want to be alone. I want to be with you guys, and fight with you guys." I said with a sad face as they all smiled at me.

"Don't worry, Hana! You're going to do great!" Naruto said as he gave me a thumbs up, that really helped.

I turned around, slamming directly into someone.

"Ahh! S-Sorry!" I said as I looked up. "Temari?"

The blonde haired girl held a stern look on her face as she pointed at me.

"Just who are you?! Wanting to be friends with Gaara and acting like your not up to something!" She said accusingly as I shook my head.

"I just wanted a new friend, that's all! I didn't mean to offend you..." I trailed off as I pushed up my goggles, Temari sighing.

"It's just, I've never seen him look at someone like that. Or someone so annoying, not already being dead by now." Wait, am I annoying?

"I don't know. I'm sorry, Temari I wish I knew. It's just, I feel really connected to Gaara and I want him as a friend. Also, am I really annoying!?" I asked as she chuckled, leaving without another word.

You little-

I sighed as a sharp and cold pain shot through my hand, causing me to look down.

More frost? It's never done this before.

My hand was fully covered in frost, the frost slowing hardened into a deep blue color as I scratched it off my palm and fingers.

My powers never done this before.

Maybe- my thoughts were cut off as Naruto handed me a paper, as I read it I realized it's a death waver.

Anko doesn't want to take responsibility if we die.

Ok, so this whole 'forest of death' thing got a little scarier.

I signed the waiver and took my scroll, waiting in front of my gate as I fixed my goggles.

I'm all alone. But even if I am, I won't fail. I will become the fastest ninja and stay by Naruto's side!

I shot forward as the gate opened, running through the thick trees and leaves as I searched for chakra sources.

Gaara and his team were really close to me, Naruto and the rest of the team were a little ways away to the right, and three ninja behind me.

Cool.

Wait.

Ninja, behind me? Oh this should be fun.

I smiled slyly as I created a shadow clone quickly, replacing myself with some leaves as the ninja ran right past me.

I reappeared and took some paper bombs and rocks as I ran ahead of my clone and the group, setting the rocks with paper bombs on them along the ground.

I tied some wire to it and boom. I'm done. Literally. BOOM.

The paper bombs erupted as they ran past them, shaking the forest floor as I ran off.

I ran for a while before I felt someone's chakra nearby, and this person was definitely not a genin.

They were masking some of their chakra but I sensed that deep inside they had an enormous amount of it.

I tensed as I shot forward, but I couldn't shake them.

I started to get nervous, this persons intentions were so violent and were so eager, it scared me.

After a while, I mustered up the courage and stopped on a large tree branch, a dark figure landing a little ways away from me.

"H-hello?" Dammit! Nows not the time to stutter, Hana!

"My-my. I sense something very interesting in you..." The person said as they started to emerge from the darkness.

It was a tall woman, she had a hidden grass headband and what the heck is with her toungue...?

"Do you have the scroll I'm looking for?" I questioned cautiously as she gave me a menacing smirk.

"Why don't we see? Why don't we have a fight for them. A fight over scrolls...life or....death." The woman said as I tensed up.

"U-uh, no thanks. I'd rather not..." I said as I started to back away cautiously, keeping my guard up as I watched her carefully.

"You don't want my scroll? Hmm, I guess I'll go after the rest of your team." She said as she turned away, but I immediately stopped her.

"Wait! D-don't hurt them! Please. I'll fight you, but just don't hurt them..." DAMMIT. Why why why me??!!!

She smirked as she got into a offensive stance, me doing the same as I drew my katana.

The woman shot forward, shooting snakes out of her arms as a sword came out of her mouth.

This is seriously gross.

I fought off the snakes, going to defensive as I was backed up against a tree.

Suddenly, the tree went crashing down, a large snake smashing through it as I rolled out of the way.

I summoned about 30 shadow clones and went back into offensive as me and my clones shot forward, attacking the woman as the giant snake took out some of my clones.

I went to punch the woman, but she quickly grabbed my throat with one hand, all my clones disappearing as I struggled against her grip.

"You have quite a large chakra reserve. That is very uncommon for genin like you. I wonder if..." The woman reached for my shirt but I kicked her in the face, jumping back as I rubbed my bruised neck.

The woman growled lowly as she went to attack me with her sword and snakes but I jumped to my right, forgetting about the giant snake she had summoned.

I was slammed into a tree by its tail, knocking all the air out of the lungs as I gritted my teeth.

The snake slowly wrapped around me as I struggled but I was stuck to the tree.

The woman walked up to me, lifting up my shirt as she awed at the tattoo on my stomach.

I don't know why it's there, but I hate it when people see it. That's why, I was pissed.

"A jinchuriki? Impossible. You're probably just-" I cut the woman off as a large wave of blood lust shot through the entire forest, my goggles falling around my neck as I stared the woman in the eyes.

"Did I hit a nerve? The was such a boring fight. I bet your teammates will give a better fight." She said as she stared to walk away.

"No." I said menacingly as she stopped.

"Touch my comrades, and I'll do more than just hurt you." I said as the woman's eyes went wide at me.

I've never felt so angry before.

Everything hurt.

That woman who hurt me as a child, my friend being killed right before my eyes, all these confusing memories.

I can't take it.

I'm taking all this anger out on her.

(A/N;) have an awessssomnmeee dayyy:D