Chapter 27: Thank you, and I love you.

Gaara was beaten into the ground, as he roared in anger.

Suddenly, a puff of smoke erupted, as everyone watched in confusion.

The sand spirit Shukaku had taken full form, rising high above the genin.

Naruto gritted his teeth until a blood curdling scream pierced the silence, everyone turning to the source.

Hana's hair had turned completely white, her one light blue eyes turned a bright white, as ice shot around her.

The seal had weakened, the twelve tails chakra over taking Hana.

Shukaku lifted his hand and brought it down to crush her, as she just stood there.

"Hana! Look out!" Naruto shouted as Sasuke watched in horror.

Shukaku slammed his hand where Hana stood, but as he lifted it, she was gone.

"Summoning jutsu, Solider of the Arctic Desert." Hana said as a large poof of smoke erupted, Naruto doing the same.

As the smoke cleared, Naruto stood on his toad happily as Hana stood on top of a massive ice created monster.

Hana gritted her teeth as her eyes turned back to normal, but her hair staying the same.

"I...get control this time..." Hana said through gritted teeth as she smiled triumphantly.

"Alright! Let's do this chief toad!" Naruto yelled as Hana nodded.

"Alright weird ice monster, let's go!!" Hana said with a smile as both summonings ran forward, attacking Shukaku.

Chief toad sliced off an arm, as the ice soldier had punched the sand spirit right across the face.

"Playing possum jutsu!" Gaara yelled as his body went limp, chief toad gritting his teeth.

"Not good! If the medium falls asleep, the sand spirit Shukaku awakes! Boys, you two need to wake that kid up!" Chief toad said as Naruto nodded, Hana deadpanning but agreeing.

Shukaku laughed a sickening laugh as he fully awoke, taunting the summonings.

"Wind style, air bullets!" Shukaku yelled as he shot air bullets towards the summonings, chief toad dodging as the ice solider simply blocked with its arm.

"Water style, water bullets!"

"Frost style, frost bullets!"

The water and ice shot towards Shukaku, who shot back more air bullets to dodge.

Chief toad tried to grab Shukaku so Naruto could wake up Gaara, but wasn't able to get a good grip.

Hana's summoning shot forward, grabbing Shukaku as chief toad set Naruto down, who jumped down with Hana, both punching Gaara square in the face.

Gaara awoke, as Shukaku screamed as he went back into hiding.

"You dispelled my jutsu!" Gaara yelled in anger as sand started to wrap around Hana and Naruto's feet, both struggling to free themselves.

Naruto focused his chakra, using the nine tails chakra to blast the sand, as Hana freezed the sand around her, slipping out.

Hana and Naruto go in for another punch, but the sand stopped their fists, both yelling as Naruto leaned forward, smashing his head into Gaara's.

Gaara's sand slowly crumbled to the ground, as the three genin go flying towards the ground.

Gaara and Naruto are about to land on the ground, but large blue ice chains wrap around them, pulling them up as Hana leans on a tree.

Hana slips however, and the three crash to the ground, Hana falling off the tree with a thud.

Hana's hair slowly turns back to red, as she lays next to Gaara, Naruto laying a little ways away.

"G-Gaara." Hana says weakly as she stares into Gaara's sea foam eyes. "Don't forget, you're not alone anymore. You have me, and your siblings. I'll...I'll always be your...friend." Hana said as she shifted into unconsciousness, smiling at Gaara who had wide eyes.

'She...she cares for me..?' Gaara thought as Naruto made his way towards them.

As Kankuro picked Gaara up, Gaara couldn't help but stare at the red headed girl in front of him, a curious look on his face.

"Kankuro...Temari, thanks." Gaara said as they shoot through the trees, leaving behind Naruto and Hana.

Hana's POV-

Lord third is dead. I can't remember what happened the day of the invasion, but Naruto tells me I was super cool.

My goggles are still missing, but Rose sensei says she's looking for them.

I have an anbu by my side at all times, unless Rose sensei is with me, and I have to wear a special seal on my back.

I still don't know what the twelve tails is, or why I'm a 'jinchuriki' but I hope to find out soon.

As we stood in front of the memorial of the leaf ninja who died and the old man, I held Konohamaru's hand as he sobbed into my pant leg.

Rain fell from the sky as we all placed our flowers, me and Konohamaru going together, as he refused to let go of me.

"Konohamaru, look, the rain has stopped. Your grandfather is smiling down on us." I said as I pointed to the rays of sunshine pouring through the clouds, Konohamaru smiling as he wiped his tears.

"Y-yeah Hanabusa, You're right.." Konohamaru said as I felt someone else grab my other hand, so I looked over.

Naruto was grabbing my hand, biting his lip as he tried to stop his tears.

"Not you too, the future hokage shouldn't show tears, you know that Naruto." I said as Naruto nodded, smiling sadly at me as he sucked up his tears.

"Same for the future fastest ninja in all the nations." Naruto said as I sniffed slightly, light tears coming to my eyes as I nodded.

"Thank you, Naruto."

Roses POV-

I sat in front of the KIA stone with Kakashi, as I stared at Obito's name.

"So, did you find Hana's goggles?" Kakashi asked as I nodded, fiddling with the grey and orange goggles in my hands.

"I found them in Danzo's desk." I replied as Kakashi nodded.

"Rose, I want to tell you something. Two things actually." Kakashi said as I turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I questioned as the rain poured on us.

"I belive, Hana and Naruto have Obito's will of fire. They are so similar to him, it makes me smile just thinking about it." Kakashi said as I nodded.

"Yeah, those little idiots are just like him. I'm just glad that we solved the whole Hana's seal problem...even though it's not fully solved just yet." I said as he smiled.

"And the other thing..." he trailed off as he grabbed my hand, smiling at me as I smiled back.

"I love you too, Hatake."

(A/N:) phew! I hope you enjoyed these last few chapters! I sprinkled in some foreshadowing, *wink* *wink*, but I'm very bad at describing fights, so I hope you enjoyed!! Have an AWESOMEEE Day!!!:D

(Stay tuned for the next few chapters)