Chapter 12: Taken and Retrieved

Third POV-

Naruto and Rose were helping to carry Kakashi as they made their way along the path.

The atmosphere felt weird, as if something was missing.

"Hey hana, you've been awfully- quiet...." Rose trailed off as she looked around.

Hana was gone.

"Squirt, where's Hana!?" Rose asked as Naruto's eyes widened in realization.

"I-I thought she had gotten up when Zabuza hit her! I thought she was maybe walking behind me or something!" Naruto tried to explain as Sasuke's eyes widened.

Rose forced her chakra as she started to search for Hana's chakra, but found nothing.

"Let's go to the house. From there, I'll go looking for Hana." Rose said as she grew worried.

She just hoped Hana was okay.

Hana's POV-

I slowly opened my heavy eyelids.

I was staring up at a tall wooden roof.

I looked around, my head felt fuzzy and my throat hurt like crazy. As I looked around, I was met with a young woman sitting in the corner.

She had long brown hair and damn was she gorgeous.

She finally noticed me staring and stood up, and that's when I realized, I couldn't move.

It was like I was paralyzed, and no matter how hard I tried, nothing moved.

"You may not be able to move for a while, or talk. You were badly injured when I found you." She said sweetly but it felt weird.

I couldn't sense anything. Not her chakra, not anybody's. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I couldn't even sense her emotions.

"You'll be able to move in a few days, so just get plenty of rest." The woman said as she smiled, before leaving the room.

Man, I wonder where I am. I hope Rose sensei isn't too worried. Or Naruto...or Sasuke! Or Kakashi sensei...maybe even Sakura!

This is bad.

Third POV-

"How's the girl." Zabuza questioned as he laid in bed, Haku sitting next to him.

"She won't be able to talk, sense, or move for at least two more days." Haku said as Zabuza nodded.

"You really paralyzed her good. Haha, I can't wait to see the look on the copy cats face when he sees I've taken his student. Or even better, Rose, the infamous 'shadowed rogue'." Zabuza chuckled.

"I still remember that day by the river..." Haku trailed off.

-flashback-

Rose laid on the bank of a river, her long black hair sprawled out, her Konoha headband that was wrapped tightly around her thigh, had a large slash through it.

Two figures stood across the river, watching the woman as she slowly sat up.

Her head snapped over towards them, her eyes never leaving as she slowly got up.

"Can I help you, hidden mist ninja?" Rose questioned as Haku answered.

"You are from the hidden leaf, correct?" Haku questioned as Rose rested her hand on the hilt of her katana, just in case.

"Yes, I was, but I've long since abandoned it. From the looks of it, you two are rogues as well." Rose said as Haku and Zabuza smile.

"You're quite perceptive. Yes, we are. I am Haku, and this is Zabuza." Haku said as Rose raised a suprised eyebrow.

"The demon of blood mist? It's nice to meet you sir. I am Rose Uchiha." Rose said as Zabuza smiled.

"The shadowed rogue, huh? I would have never guessed it was you from all those nasty rumors." Zabuza said as Rose chuckled.

-flashback over-

Haku smiled at the memory, Zabuza had been dying to fight her but they were both too injuried to do so.

-

Everyone sat at the table in Tazuna's house, a sad and worried atmosphere hung around the team.

"I'm sure he's fine, squirt." Rose sighed as Naruto clenched his fists.

"We should be out there, looking for him! Not sitting here!" Naruto yelled as Rose gave him a hard stare.

"I said, he's fine. Look, we'll find him so don't worry, ok? I'm going for a walk." Rose said as she got up, walking to the door.

Rose left without another word as everyone stared down at the table.

They missed Hana.

Rose stood across from Haku, Rose's hand on the hilt of her katana.

Haku wore his mask as he stared at Rose.

"Where is she." Rose asked menacingly as Haku sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You lost your student? That's a shame." Haku regretted that however when in just a blink of an eye, Rose's sharingan was staring right back at him.

Rose's katana was against his neck as her aura was deadly.

"Answer me, Haku. I'm not playing games anymore. Let me talk with Zabuza." Rose said as Haku nodded slowly before Rose backed away, following Haku to their tree house base.

Rose stood at the foot of Zabuza's bed, an annoyed look on his face.

"That fight was fun. It was almost laughable at how much you were holding back." Zabuza cackled weakly as Rose gripped her katana tighter.

"Tell me. I know you know more. I want to unlock more from my sharingan. And while you're at it, give me Hana too." Rose demanded as Zabuza sighed.

"Whatever. I don't want to die over some little girl. Anyways, I met this weird guy, he said that there's an eternal mangekyo sharingan. The only way to attain it is that the person must go through an extreme loss or a traumatic life altering event." Zabuza said as Rose raised an eyebrow.

"Well how the hell do I do that? Whatever. I'll figure it out. Haku, take me to Hana." Rose demanded as Haku nodded, slowly walking to a small door at the side of the room and sliding it open.

Hana was asleep on a bed, as Haku turned to Rose.

"Multiple rib fractures, a ripped vocal chord, and multiple bruises, gashes, and cuts. I did everything I could but her vocal chords were a different story. I believe they ripped from a severed bone in her neck, slicing it perhaps? It's hard to say." Haku said as Rose rubbed her temples.

"She heals quickly. But her vocal chords..." Rose trailed off as she walked over to Hana, brushing some of her bright red hair to the side.

"Thank you, Haku. I hope to see you again." Rose said as she carefully picked Hana up, walking over to a corner and touching the shadowed wall.

"Goodbye, Rose."

(A/N:) sorry I didn't post for a day, I was very busy:) have an awesome amazing day:D