Chapter 18: Danger

Third POV-

"She is a danger to The Hidden Leaf!" An elder yelled as everyone around the table sighed.

"She has a point. The jinchuriki is stronger than that of the nine tails. She has almost killed the kazekage! She destroyed her own clan, and is a rouge of the Land of wind! I believe she should not participate in the chunin exams and is locked away." Another elder said as the hokage stared at the table.

"She is a child. She doesn't remember any of this-" Another elder started but was cut off.

"She is a Jimi! She'll remember one day! Have you forgotten that the Jimi clans chakra can break down any mind jutsus over time. That memory wipe done by the Hidden kage from the village hidden in the shadows is useless! Her memories will resurface one day, and she'll kill all of us!" The elder from before yelled.

"I don't know. She is just a child, I don't want to treat her like a monster, or a weapon. The jinchuriki of the twelve tails has been kept secret for 12 whole years. If her and the twelve tails chakra connect, it could mean an ultimate chakra connection. And her chakra would be greater than anything we've even seen. But she is still a child." The hokage said as one elder raised their hand, the hokage nodding for them to speak.

"Rose Uchiha had informed us that when her throat was injuried, the twelve tails chakra did not heal her fully. They are slowly connecting as we speak. This girl is a danger to the five nations. I understand Kanto Uzumaki, and Mina Jimi, her parents, wanted her to be kept a secret. To ensure that, we should lock her away." The elder said as the hokage sighed.

"I understand. But the fourth hokage wanted her to live a free life, and not be treated as a jinchuriki or weapon, but as a normal child." The hokage said as the woman elder scoffed.

"Really? And you see how Hanabusa and his child turned out! You already let the nine tails walk around freely, so the village is already in danger! Lord third, I believe she should not be able to walk around freely! Konoha is already in enough danger!" She yelled as everyone sighed.

"I will discuss this matter with the feudal lords after the chunin exams. Until then, she shall participate in the chunin exams but will be under heavy anbu surveillance. This is not up for debate. This meeting is concluded." The hokage said as everyone sighed, some even scoffing.

Hana's POV-

I fell off my bed and onto the floor as my head throbbed violently.

I scrambled to the bathroom as I splashed the cold water onto my face, coughing as I leaned on the sink.

Even in my dreams?! These memories are...are horrible!

Why is it now that they are showing?

I took a shower, got dressed, put on my katana holster and goggles, and left the apartment.

"Hey naruto." I said as I walked up to the team, everyone's forms in hand.

"Hey, Hana! Are you ready or what!" Naruto asked happily as I smiled.

"I'm ready." I said as I smiled at Sakura and Sasuke before we all walked inside the building.

I still can't believe the kazekage would kill a child like that. I mean, I belive he was the kazekage, but I'm not entirely sure.

My thoughts were cut off when I saw a girl with buns on her head about to get punched.

Naturally, I stepped in.

I caught the punch as I stared the two men in the eyes.

Aren't these guys the gate keepers?

"Why are you two here? Shouldn't you be guarding the gate?" I questioned as they tensed before smirking.