Chapter 8: Teamwork and Visions

Me, Sakura, and Sasuke dove into the bushes, Naruto however staying out to fight.

Now you may be wondering, what can I do besides the shadow clone jutsu and that I have a katana?

...

Nothing. I can do nothing other than that. Well, I can...but we wouldn't wanna ruin the story now, would we?

Anyways, aside from breaking the fourth wall and scaring my lovely readers, I can't do much.

Rose sensei only showed me swordsmanship but that's it. And the other power I have, she's forbidden me from using it, saying that's it's too dangerous and it could hurt not just others, but myself.

So I'll have to get hella creative for this. I know that Sakura will only follow Sasuke, Naruto will want to do it alone, and Sasuke will just call me weak.

This is gonna be more difficult than I thought...

I tried to brain storm as I watched Kakashi sensei assault Naruto into a river. Weird sensei.

After a bit of thinking, I came up with a plan though, I'd be doing alone, completely going against what I had talked about.

But I won't let my comrades fail. I have to sacrifice some things for the benefit of them.

I created over 30 clones, sending them off into the trees as I masked all their chakra.

My clones took wire and threaded it throughout the trees, wrapping it around the clearing where Rose sensei stood and the one Kakashi sensei and his clones stood.

My clones attached over 60 paper bombs all over, making the perfect diversion.

Then, I waited. I waited for a few minutes before jumping down, my clones in front of both Kakashi and Rose sensei.

The plan was in motion.

"Well well, you've come out of hiding." Rose snickered.

"No suprise attacks? Hm, it's an interesting tactic, though you won't be able to defeat me." Kakashi said as my clones drew their katanas.

My real self cut the wire, causing 60 paper bombs to go blasting through the training ground, making the ground shake with its force.

Catch them off guard for one second, check.

My clones dived out of the bushes and went to tackle the stunned sensei, who started to fight them off.

Distraction #2, success.

Then, with my transformation jutsu, I turned into a mouse, as I grabbed the bells from both jonin and replaced them with substitutions.

Get the bells, check.

Then, in one swift act, all my clones disappeared, as my transformation self scurried across the grass into a tree.

Retreat and hide till the time is up, check.

"So quick to retreat, Hana! You quit already?" Rose laughed as I smirked.

"You retreated already? Interesting..." Kakashi said as they both disappeared, I followed their chakras until they were pretty far away, and then released my transformation.

I panted on the tree branch as I held two bells in my hands.

The final step.