Chapter 11: Zabuza; a Monster?

- WARNING- brutal murder described; viewer discretion advised.
————

I burst out laughing as the man turned to face us, an irritated look on his face.

The bottom half of his face was wrapped in bandages, and boy did he look mad.

"What's so funny, kid?" He questioned as everyone stared at me in confusion.

"Haha! Your wearing cow leg AND arm warmers! Haha! Oh my gosh, those look horrible!" I laughed as he sent me a murderous glare, but I brushed it off.

"You've got some guts making fun of me, kid. Hang on, is that Rose I see, and Kakashi of the sharingan. And kid, are you..." The man trailed off as Rose sensei sent him a murdeous glare, shutting him up quickly.

"Zabuza Momochi. It's been a while buddy, you finally ready to fight?" Rose sensei asked with a smirk as Naruto ran forward, but Kakashi sensei stopped him.

"No naruto! This man, he's very dangerous. Everyone, get in Manji formation!" Kakashi sensei ordered as he put a hand on his head band.

"Ahh right Rose, I am actually. And it seems I get to see the sharingan right off the bat, huh? I'm truly honored." Zabuza cackled as me and my teammates surrounded Tazuna.

Third POV-

Hana unsheathed her katana as she kept her guard up, Zabuza flipping onto the water as he built up his chakra.

Mist slowly rolled in as it surrounded team 7, no one able to see a thing.

Kakashi released a pulse of chakra as he blew away the mist, Sasuke shaking as he holds his kunai out towards himself.

Hana put a hand on his shoulder as he snapped out of it.

"Don't worry, Sasuke. They'll protect us, I'll protect you, with my life." Hana said as a loud cackle echoed throughout the mist.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Zabuza said as he appeared between the genin and Tazuna, Zabuza ready to swing.

Hana swiftly turned around as her katana goes right through his heart, but instead of blood, water poured out of his chest.

"Hana, behind you!" Naruto yelled as Hana turns around, Zabuza ready to slice through her but he's paralyzed.

Rose has her hands on the ground as black shadows slowly wrap around his body, a smirk on her face.

Rose had crimson red eyes. Three tomoes shining as the sharingan blazed in her eyes.

"You're fast. But what about your sensei?" Zabuza cackled as he melted into water, another Zabuza swinging from behind Rose and Kakashi.

Rose disappeared as Kakashi dodged it, Zabuza's sword crashing into the ground behind him.

He quickly switched hands as he kicked Kakashi into the water, a clone also appearing behind Rose on a tree branch and punching her into the water.

The real Zabuza lands on the water as he traps them in a large bubble of water.

"Dammit! I can't use my shadows in water!" Rose cursed as Kakashi searched for a way out.

"You brats wear head bands and call yourselves ninja, but you don't know what it means to truly be a ninja." Zabuza said as he appeared in front of Naruto, kicking him backwards as his headband flied off.

"Stop!! Take Tazuna and run! You can't defeat him!!" Kakashi yelled as Hana shook her head.

"Kakashi sensei! I'd never abandon my comrades, let alone my sensei! We can do this! Just believe in us!" Hana yelled back as Zabuza cackled.

"You should listen to your sensei, boy. There's no way you can defeat me." Zabuza's clone said, only to drop to the ground in a puddle.

Hana stood behind him, in a flash she had cut through Zabuza's clone, slicing it clean in half.

"Naruto. Sasuke. I'll hold him off, you two start a plan!" Hana yelled as Zabuza created more clones, Hana slicing her way through them.

"Right!" Naruto exclaimed as Hana clashed with Zabuza's sword.

"You're dead meat, kid." Zabuza snickered as Hana raised an eyebrow.

"Who's your accomplice? I sense someone else." Hana asked as their swords scraped against one another, Zabuza's eyes widening.

"You're good kid. Maybe I'll spare you and take you with me." Zabuza laughed as Hana chuckled.

"No way, weirdo!" Hana yelled as she slid under Zabuza, slicing through the clone.

She was focused, but a bit too focused as a clone came up behind her, putting her in a head lock.

"Sorry kid, but I need the old man." Zabuza said as another clone came up, punching Hana in the stomach, the sickening sound of ribs cracking sounding.

Hana gasped as she's thrown through a tree, rolling far away from the clearing.

Hana's POV-

"Hana!" Naruto yelled but I can't move.

Zabuza knocked all the wind out of me. I can't move. My head is pounding.

White is starting to take over my vision.

A memory? At this time?

Tiny snow flakes flutter around a small me, my hair was long and flowing, before it got cut off by a rogue a few weeks ago.

I stared up at the sky as snow fell around me, sticking to the already white ground.

A scream is heard as villagers surround me, the woman called 'Mina' standing in front.

"You're the one who made it snow! Why are you out of your cage!? You little monster, I bet you were planning to hurt somebody!" She yelled as everyone nodded.

"Yeah, I beat she's thirsty for blood!"

"You demon! Go away!"

Everyone was yelling at me as tears formed in my little eyes.

Everyone had white hair, but a man with bright red hair stared from a distance, a sad look in his eyes.

Why was I treated so poorly? What did I do to deserve this? I was a child, so why did they treat me like that?

The scenery changed around me as I was in a small hut.

I looked about nine years old, and three men surrounded me.

"Finally! The jinchuriki is ours!"

"We're gonna be so rich!"

"Who knew the twelve tails was just some weak, puny kid!"

"It was super easy killing all those people too!"

They were covered head to toe in blood.

My little self started to panic as the men reached for me, when a blood curdling scream sounded.

The small candle that sat next to me, blew out as I watched in horror.

Large blue ice spikes had shot out of the ground, piercing through the men, their blood splattering on the walls and on the young me, as the hut came crashing down.

I...I killed them.

But it wasn't my fault, right?

I was scared, I was a child! This didn't happen, no...

Am I...am I really a monster...?

(A/N:) have an amazing fantastic cool day :D