Chapter 43: Departure

"Will you shut up you old hag!?" Hana yelled as Tsunade smacked her in the head, Hana groaning.

"How the hell are you fully healed!?" Tsunade yelled as Hana growled.

"I don't know! Now tell me, is Gaara ok!?" Hana asked worriedly as Tsunade smirks.

"Why...do you like him or something?" Tsunade questioned as Hana growled.

"Of course I like him! I like everyone! Now do you know or not, Hag!" Hana yelled as Tsunade smacked her again.

"You are denser than a rock, you know that?" Tsunade yelled as Hana pouted.

Hana burst through the hospital door, panting as Naruto and Jiraiya stared at her in confusion.

Gaara was sitting in the other bed beside Naruto, as Hana smiled brightly.

"Panda! You're okay!" Hana exclaimed happily as Naruto growled.

"What about me!?" Naruto yelled as Hana put her hands on her hips.

"I already saw you earlier but you were asleep!" Hana yelled as Gaara stared at her in confusion.

"Hey panda, I have a question." Hana said as she sat on the end of Gaara's bed, Gaara looking at her.

"What is it?" Gaara asked as Hana smiled brightly.

"Can I come visit you from time to time? Or you come visit?" Hana asked as Gaara looked at her in surprise.

"Alright, but warn me before you come out of no where and try to kill me." Gaara said quietly as Hana sweat dropped, nodding as she smiled.

"Goodbye." Gaara said as him, Temari, Kankuro, and Matsuri, started to walk away, but stopped in their tracks.

"Gaara!? The hell!? You trapped me in sand at the hospital!! You jerk!! You're gonna pay next time I see you!!" Hana screamed as Gaara walked faster, Temari laughing as Hana puffed out her cheeks.

"Man, you two have a weird relationship." Shikamaru mumbled as Hana turned to him.

"For some reason, I'm gonna kinda miss him since they live so far away. The same with Naruto. I wish he didn't leave for training today." Hana said sadly as Shikamaru ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry Hana, you still have me, and also, I think you'll miss Gaara cause you like him~" Shikamaru teased as Hana looked at him in confusion.

"Why does everybody always say that!? I don't know what that even means!!" Hana yelled as Shikamaru sighed.

"You're such a drag."

Hana wrapped her arms around Naruto, smiling as he hugged back.

"When you come back, I better be the first person you say hi to!" Hana said with a smile as Naruto laughed.

"You got it! I'll see you later Hana! And stay out of trouble!" Naruto said as Hana nodded, taking off her goggles as she smiled.

"Have a good training Naruto. I'll see you in two years! And you bet I'll already be the fastest shinobi by then!" Hana said with a large smile as Naruto gave her a thumbs up.

"See you, Hana!" Naruto said with a smile as he turned around, leaving the village with Jiraiya.

"See you later, Naruto."

(A/N:) thank you so much for reading this far! Stay tuned, because here comes shippuden next! Everyone get ready! The second book is now posted! Have a super awesome amazing great day!:D