12: Coffee Conversations

" She called you momma?" JoJo gushed.

" That's precious." Jeff agreed.

" You guys almost seem more excited than I was." Bexley smirked into her coffee.

" Cause we are, that's so cute." Natalie nodded.

" Did she call Josh dad?" Cara questioned.

" She called him daddy." Bexley replied.

" Ahh!" Natalie squealed.

" I'm so excited for you guys." JoJo bounced.

" Speaking of your husband, where is he?" Jeff asked.

" Sleeping, and will be for the next hour. He can't go to bed past midnight and wake up before 8, it just doesn't work." Bexley laughed.

" That, I completely understand." JoJo nodded.

" Yeah, how the hell are you awake?" Cara asked.

" Who says I fell asleep?" JoJo cocked an eyebrow.

" JoJo, if you got zero sleep, you would be a zombie right now." Natalie deadpanned.

" Valid." JoJo laughed.

" What's surprising me, is that Sky is less than ten feet away and still out cold." Bexley stated.

" I've literally banged pots and pans once and he didn't budge." Natalie said, her voice trailing off a bit towards the end0.

" He's a literal rock." Cara agreed, knowing from experience.

" Oh my god, he lives!" Jeff called dramatically as Ben walked into the room.

" Haha." Ben rolled his eyes.

" Morning, babe." He pressed a kiss to JoJo's head.

" Morning." She beamed.

" Good morning to you too." Bexley mumbled sarcastically.

" Morning mom. Morning friends." He waved, making a beeline for the coffee.

" How did you out sleep JoJo?" Cara laughed.

" I literally have no idea, this never happens." Ben shook his head.

" Except when you're hung over." JoJo added.

" We don't talk about that." He smirked.

" Aye, there's my hubby." Bexley smiled as Josh finally made an appearance.

" Whoa, party in the kitchen?" He chuckled as he also went for the coffee.

" I hear someone called you daddy last night and it wasn't Bexley." Jeff said a little too suggestively.

" WHAT?" Ben choked on his coffee, sending everyone else into fits of laughed.

" Penny called us momma and daddy last night." Bexley explained through her laughter.

" Jeff, you just had to make it weird." Josh made a face.

" You guys love me and you know it." Jeff laughed.

" Wow, you people are loud." Sky mumbled as he made his way into the kitchen, heading for the coffee pot.

" You missed it." Natalie grinned.

" Missed what?" He flashed her a look, making her smile faulter in just the slightest.

" Well-"

" It's not as funny when you say it twice." JoJo cut Jeff off before he could start.

" Imma say it anyway. Somebody called Josh daddy and it wasn't Bexley." Jeff stated. Sky looked extremely concerned.

" It was Penny." Bexley gave an exasperated smile.

" Awww." Sky grinned.

" And she called Bexley momma." Cara added.

" Not that we need to know this, but has Bexley ever called Josh daddy?" Ben asked into his coffee.

" My God, no." Bexley laughed.

" Not into those kinda kinks?" Jeff raised his eyebrows.

" Jeff who corrupted you?" Sky asked.

" I was always corrupted but typically Wren was in the room." He replied.

" Aw, I miss little Wren." JoJo gushed.

" What is happening?" Penny made her way into the room.

" Coffee." Ben muttered.

" Can I have some?" She asked Josh, giving him her most convincing puppy dog eyes. He quickly folded, setting her on the counter in front of him.

" It's gonna be hot." He let her take a small sip.

" Ew." She wrinkled her nose.

" Wait till that caffeine kicks in." Natalie laughed.

" You got her when it does." Bexley smiled.

" Momma." Penny called, making all the adults she had her back to silently squeal and freak out.

" Yeah, sweetie?"

" What's a kink?"

Short but kinda fun? It's fine 😂