31: Sweet Dreams Part III

So, I don't like when people draw out chapters to me, so I'll try not to do it to y'all. Unless of course, I haven't written the rest of the parts. Enjoy!

" And then she tried to shove me outside but I pushed her out first." Maya said dramatically. Yep, nobody bought it.

" That's a load of bullshit." Sky deadpanned.

" Language!" Penny piped up.

" You don't believe me?" Maya gasped.

" Nope."

" No."

" Nada."

" We're not stupid."

" No." Ben stated.

" You idiot." Josh muttered.

" Okay, teams of two, split up and find her." Bexley instructed.

oOOo

JoJo stayed in the shadows, trying not to get caught. It had been a number of days since Maya shoved her into the wasteland and she gave up on being found.

" Wake up." She pinched her arm. Nothing changed.

" Wake up." She smacked her wrist.

" Wake up, wake up." She broke down crying.

" Please wake-"

" JoJo!" Someone called, the voice echoing through the building.

" Ben!" She cried out. He came into view, sprinting to her.

" You're okay!" He beamed, pulling her into his arms.

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He rocked them back and forth.

" We found her." Sky said into the walkie behind them.

oOOo

When they arrived back, she was immediately greeted by Cara and Penny.

" You're okay!" Penny launched herself into JoJo's arms.

" Yes, I am." JoJo nodded with a laugh. JoJo watched as Sky pressed a kiss to Cara's lips.

" Wow, you waste no time." JoJo laughed.

" She's also pregnant." Bexley stated as she passed. JoJo's eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets.

" You really waste no time."

" Yeah." Sky flushed. After a few more hugs JoJo made her way down the hall.

She was quickly shoved against the wall to come face to face with Maya, a dagger pressed against her stomach.

" Can't I catch a break?" JoJo groaned.

" I told you, he's mine." She whispered, stabbing JoJo in the stomach.

" JoJo!" Ben's voice sounded far away. Slowly, everything faded black.

oOOo

JoJo shot upon knocking heads with Ben.

" You okay?" He chuckled. JoJo looked around the room, it was the practice room. Then her hand, there was a ring.

" Oh thank God!" She launched herself into Ben's arms.

" What's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around her.

" We need a family meeting." She pulled away from him.

oOOo

After gathering the gang in the practice room, JoJo recounted her entire dream.

" So, we were together?" Nick gestured between him and Natalie.

" Yes." JoJo nodded.

" And we weren't?" Ben knit his eyebrows.

" Apparently." She nodded.

" Oh, and Cara was pregnant." JoJo added. Everyone turned to Cara and Sky expectantly.

" No." Cara shook her head.

" So, you guys haven't had sex in the past few weeks?" Jeff cocked an eyebrow. Cara and Sky flushed red but didn't answer.

" Thought so." He eyed them suspiciously.

" Anywho." Josh tried to redirect the attention.

" Okay, but that sounds so intense for a half an hour nap." Ben stated.

" Half an hour? That's it?" She asked.

" Yeah." He chuckled.

" Wow." She muttered.

" Can we talk about Cara being pregnant though?"

" I'm not pregnant Jeff!" Cara shouted.

oOOo

Later that night, JoJo sat on the bed, not overly excited to fall asleep.

" What's wrong?" Ben asked as he came out of the bathroom, his curls still wet from his shower. And he was shirtless, cause that's important.

" I'm scared." She admitted.

" Too sleep?" He asked, pulling on a sweatshirt. She was mildly disappointed at that.

" Yeah." She nodded.

" Well, I'll be next to you." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

" You were next to me last time." She deadpanned.

" Point." He laughed, plugging in his phone.

" Well, I know something else we could do." He said suggestively.

" Movie marathon?" She smirked.

" Obviously." He nodded. She crawled to the head of the bed, patting the mattress next to her. He chuckled, sitting down and letting her turn him into a human pillow.

" So, besides you not being about to sleep, anything else you want to talk about?" Ben asked as they started a movie.

" Well, you looked really hot in this dystopian reality." She stated.

" Yeah?" He cocked an eyebrow.

" Oh yeah." She smiled.

" How hot?" He smirked.

" I wanted to jump your bones right then and there hot." She leaned into him more

" Well-"

" Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Came from outside their door.

" JEFFREY, I'M NOT PREGNANT!"

So first off, your comments killed me. And second, this actually does mean something to the storyline so you might get a few more of these AU-like chapters here and there. Also, whenever I lucid dream, they start out relatively normal and progressively make less and less sense. So I tried to do that here. Sorry for the confusion! Hope y'all enjoyed! Until next time