37: Birthday

So, I meant to finish this yesterday but I started watching Broadway scares and didn't stop. Then I was gonna finish this earlier today and then I wound up organizing my theatre board on Pinterest. But its done!

" Happy birthday." JoJo whispered. She managed to wake herself up before Ben, just for his birthday.

" Morning, baby." He mumbled, still barely awake. He rolled over, pulling her back into his arms.

" It's your birthday." JoJo beamed.

" Yay, I'm old." He said sarcastically, his voice heavy with sleep.

" Too tired to open you eyes, but awake enough to be sarcastic." She giggled.

" I learn from the best." He smiled.

" Josh?"

" No, Josh has the sass." Ben chuckled.

" Facts." She agreed.

" So, because it's my birthday, do I get a gift?" He inquired, rubbing circles on her waist with his thumb.

" You wanted a gift?" She faked surprise. He smirked, tucking his head against her neck.

" I want you." He pulled her closer, if that was even possible.

" Ben, it's 8 in the morning, you cannot possibly be horny." She laughed.

" Who said I was horny?" He lifted his head to meet her eyes.

" I love you." He added.

" I love you more." She grinned, pulling him in for a kiss. That kiss grew more heated as Ben leaned over her.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!" Penny shouted. JoJo shoved Ben off her and he hit the ground with a 'thump.'

" How'd you guys get in?" JoJo looked at Josh and Bexley.

" The door was unlocked." Bexley smirked.

" Ow." Ben muttered from the ground.

oOOo

" Ben!" JoJo jumped on his back.

" JoJo!" He caught her with ease, having a few years practice with this sort of thing.

" Hi." She smiled cheekily, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

" Hi there." He chuckled.

" Awe, happy birthday Benji!" Nico jumped onto Ben's side, throwing him off balance.

" Happy birthday!" Jeff jumped onto his other side.

" No, no, no-" Ben collapsed to the ground.

" Dog pile!" Sky shouted as he and the rest of the guys piled on.

" Hey!" JoJo giggled, trying to elbow them off of her.

" If I'm trapped, so are you!" Ben wrapped his arms around her.

" No, Ben!" She laughed.

" People pile!" Penny raced to climb onto Sky's back.

oOOo

" Hey, JoJo do you have a black top?" Cara strolled into her room.

" Uh, yeah. What kind do you want?" JoJo untangled herself from Ben to search through her suitcase.

" Uh, something a little looser, mine shrunk." Cara shrugged.

" This work?" JoJo held out a flowy black top.