21: Tour....Again

" Who ever thought leaving at 3am was a good idea, I have some words for you..." JoJo grumbled tiredly.

" You can say that again." Josh nodded, carrying a sleeping Penny through the airport. Their producer, Rick, decided that leaving at a 3am flight would save time and money. He seemed to forget that performers cherish their sleep.

" It's not so bad." Cara yawned.

" Could be 2am." Natalie agreed.

They got to their gate entrance where the rest of the cast was waiting.

" Morning!" Jeff called.

" Why are you loud?" JoJo cringed.

" Cause it annoys you." Jeff grinned cheekily.

" Mom." JoJo groaned.

" Jeff, stop annoying your sister." Bexley warned.

" Just like old times." Josh chuckled.

" I am so confused." Jane, one of their castmates, muttered.

" A bunch of us toured Newsies together." Cara explained helpfully.

" Gotcha." Jane nodded.

" Who's the kid?" Peter, a not particularly loved castmate, called. He, unfortunately for him, woke Penny in the process.

" Our daughter." Josh said, containing his irritation.

" Where are we?" Penny murmured.

" The airport." Bexley brushed her hair back.

" Oh." Penny muttered.

" Hey Penny, wanna come sit with me? Give your dad a break?" Iain offered. Penny nodded tiredly, curling in Iain's lap.

" Morning folks." Their director, Kenneth, strolled up with a bright smile. He received halfhearted responses.

" Not a lot of morning people?" He chuckled.

" I still decided if it's morning or jight." Sky commented.

" That, I can agree with." Kenneth nodded.

Natalie found herself in the seat next to Nick.

" Morning." He smiled.

" Hi." She grinned. They held their eye contact for a bit too long. Natalie glanced towards Ben and JoJo cautiously, waiting for a sassy comment.

" I saw," JoJo stated, "I'm just too tired to comment."

oOOo

" Finally!" JoJo flopped onto her bed.

" Were you tired or something?" Ben chuckled, sitting next to her.

" No." She rolled over, pulling him to lay next to her. He adjusted to let her lay on his chest.

" You sure?" He chuckled.

" No." She mumbled, slowly falling asleep.

oOOo

" Why don't you lay down, Penny." Bexley said once they got in their hotel room.

" Okay." Penny yawned, making her way over to one of the beds.

" We ready for tour again?" Josh placed his hands on Bexley's hips while she winded her arms around his neck.

" Hmm, nope." She smiled.

" We got this." He grinned.

" I hope so." She leaned into his more.

" I love you, Angel." He chuckled.

" I love you too, Dork."

oOOo

" So, how long until the boys break in?" Cara asked as she and Natalie unpacked some of their things.

" Five minutes, tops." Natalie stated.

" Probably." Cara agreed. Without fail, there was a knock on their door four minutes later.

" Come in!" Cara called.

" Whatcha doing?" Sky made his way in along with Nick and Chaz.

" Climbing Mount Everest." Natalie called sarcastically.

" Duh." Cara nodded.

" Sarcasm, I like it." Nick nodded appreciatively.

" I'm glad you approve." Natalie chuckled, effectively making Nick blush. Sky and Cara shared a not so subtle glance.

oOOo

" Gimme gimme. That thing called love!" Bexley belted.

" Well done, let's take a break!" Kenneth called. Bexley jogged offstage where Josh was waiting.

" Hey, Dork." She grinned as he pulled her into his arms.

" Hi." He smiled.

" So, where's our daughter?" Bexley asked.

" Hanging out with JoJo and Ben." Josh replied helpfully.

" Oh good, so she's being spoiled?" She cocked an eyebrow.

" Essentially." Josh chuckled.

" Eh, as long as she feels loved, I could care less right now." Bexley shrugged.

" Couldn't agree more." Josh nodded.

oOOo

Bexley moved around her dressing room, getting everything ready for their first show tomorrow.

" Hello." JP, Josh's understudy, knocked on the door.

" Hi." Bexley greeted politely, unsure as to why he was there.

" I was wondering if you wanted to come to a small party, before our show tomorrow?" He asked.

" Um, possibly, who else would be going?" Bexley crossed her arms.

" It would just be you and I." JP smirked.

" Oh, then absolutely not." Bexley shook her head.

" Why's that?" JP took a daring step forward.

" One: because I said no. Two: I'm married. Three: my husband is on tour. Four: my husband plays Jimmy. Five: We have a daughter. And six: I love my husband and am loyal." She stated firmly.

" He doesn't need to know." JP suggested.

" JP, you have three seconds to leave my dressing room before I tell my husband, dear friends, and director that you were here." She threatened.

" You think I'm scared on them?" JP scoffed.

" You should be." Bexley said.

" Hey, Bex." Sky and Ben appeared at the door.

" Hey guys, Mr. Park was just seeing himself out. Isn't that right?" Bexley glared JP down.

" Right." JP mumbled, moving out the door. Sky and Ben hovered at the doorway.

" Keep an eye on him, I doubt I'm the only girl he'll go after." Bexley stated.