Chapter 2

The rest of the day Quinn's thoughts are overridden by Rachel. Every little thing she did she was thinking of Rachel. And she never stopped thinking about the brunette form that point forward. Just by default she was thinking of Rachel.

When the alpha walked into school the next day that mohawk kid made his way over to her. She knew what he was going to do so she just kept walking while he started talking her up.

"Good morning Quinn you look beautiful today." Puck's voice is deep as he approaches the conversation. Quinn doesn't even give him as much as a glance. "I'm Puck we ate lunch together yesterday and we have glee club together." Quinn can feel Puck's eyes wandering down her body so she decides to cut this interaction short.

"I know exactly who you are." Quinn stops walking and faces the mohawked boy. He is confused at the show of force, no girl has ever talked to him like this before. "You are Noah Puckerman the biggest womanizer in school. I'm not interested in you." The wolf stops her assault on the guy and continues walking down the hall. Puck is left standing in the middle of the hallway completely confused but also wanting more from the new girl.

"No girl can resist Puck-osaurus." The mohawk guy says to himself not wanting to admit the defeat. Puck was going to get Quinn one way or another.

When the wolf walked into her first class of the day, which is Spanish with Rachel, and sits at the chair she sat at yesterday. She still had a beautiful view at the beautiful brunette.

Quinn's eyes never left Rachel for the whole period. Rachel gave Quinn a few glances periodically. Every 5 minutes she would turn to the wolf to make sure she was still looking at her. Rachel wanted Quinn to stare at her but she didn't know why. There was no way Quinn wasn't going to stare at Rachel, it was all she wanted to look at.

When Rachel would check to see if Quinn was staring there eyes would meet for a fraction of a second. And in that second Quinn's world grew and grew. She left her trench coat on trusting what little self control she had around the girl. About half way through the period though she placed the jacket neatly over her lap because her bulge was becoming too much. 

After class ended Quinn marched out of class not knowing how to approach Rachel or what to say to her. They have only ever talked once before, yet with just their eyes they shared so much. Rachel was a little disappointed that Quinn walked out that quickly but she also has no idea how to act around the mystery girl.  

Rachel goes to her next class and sits next to Finn in the middle of the room. She gives him a quick peck on the cheek before giving him a tight smile. 

"Hey Rach." Finn smiles widely at his girlfriend. 

"Hey." Rachel deadpans for a moment. "Do you um-" The brunette stops to think for a moment on how to talk about the topic that is roaming around in her mind. "Do you have any classes with the new girl Quinn?" Finn cocks his head to the side in confusion. 

"Yeah I have next period with her. Why?" He searches Rachel's face for clues but gets none. 

"Because I want you to talk to her and find out what she is all about." Finn is becoming even more confused. 

"Why can't you talk to her? I know you love talking." The Pillsbury dough-turd shakes his head at his short girlfriend before wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Rachel is starting to get irritated by the gesture. 

"I can't do it. You have to do this for me." Rachel grabs Finn's hand and pleads to him. She knows she can't talk to the mystery girl because she doesn't know what to feel about the blonde. She doesn't know if she shouldn't be friends with her or to want to be best friends with the girl. Overall Rachel has no idea what to do when it comes to the trench coat wearing, intimidating as hell, crazy good at eyebrow raising, hazel eyed blonde.