Chapter 16

A month and a half of testosterone induced fighting between the alpha and Quinn ensued. After that dinner party Quinn never saw Maxton again. So he sent his men to torture, beat and ridicule Quinn whenever Josh and Aidan were away. He found it hilarious. Maxton saw the bond Josh, Aidan and Quinn shared. It was the greatest bond between wolves besides their mates that he had ever seen. He feared what could happen if the three revolted but he laughed it off knowing his son was a coward, the weakest and Josh was a mistake.

Rage and testosterone surged through Quinn everyday when the alpha's men came in to her room. This rush made her want to shift more, it made her want Rachel more, it made her libido run wild. The testosterone racing through the blonde started to change her day by day. Her length grew bigger, maybe a couple inches she couldn't tell. But Aidan and Josh could tell that her scowl was getting angrier and her facial features becoming more prominent. She was becoming the alpha she was born to be. Her anger always boiling behind her eyes but she always keeps it at bay. Quinn was saving her hate and anger for the death match against Maxton tomorrow.

It was the day before the big fight between Maxton and Quinn. The blonde was so ready to kill the man that her eyes never stopped glowing and she was on high alert at all times. Josh and Aidan came early in the morning to bring Quinn to the mansion, in the basement was the cage in which they were going to brawl in.

"So," Josh barged into Quinn's room where she was pacing around. Panicky Josh has been slowly coming out over the past few days, there is no stopping him now. "You're finally awake, good." He met Quinn's eyes for only a moment and saw them glowing. "You think someone in your situation wouldn't be able to sleep but you have been sleeping for 3 days." Josh takes in a deep breath after rushing all the words out almost to fast for Aidan and Quinn to comprehend.

"Alright calm down." Aidan rolls his eyes and places a hand on Josh's shoulder to calm him down. "Ready." Aidan addresses Quinn firmly with a smirk. She looks up at him as she continues to pace back and forth between the bed and the door where Aidan and Josh are standing.

"I've been ready since the moment I arrived." Quinn takes in a shaky breath and stops pacing. She quickly walks over to Josh and Aidan. "Tell me what's going to happen once I get there again." Quinn eyes the men. For the millionth time the blonde realized how much taller Aidan is than Josh and herself.

"We are going to bring you to the mansion." Aidan starts and Quinn leans next to him on the wall. If she was straight she would be all over that. "You are going to stay in an old room in the basement for the night. Josh and I," He points in between them. "will stay with you tonight."

"Then tomorrow," Josh joins in quietly. "You fight Maxton in a giant metal cage built for wolf fighting and wolf fighting only."

"A cage?" The blonde looks at the ground with wide eyes.

"My father built it when I was a child." Aidan announces and also looks at the ground to avoid Josh and Quinn's gaze. It goes silent for a beat before Aidan starts up again. "You aren't going to die Quinn." His dark eyes meet her hazel eyes and are locked as he continues. "We've seen you change. Grow up into the alpha." Quinn shook her head. "I don't know if all of us are going to make it out of here but if we do...." He takes a dramatically long pause. "I will follow you anywhere, no matter where that is. We are a pack even if there are only 3 of us."

"I will follow you anywhere alpha." Josh smiles at Quinn.

"Well we're going back to Lima to get my mate and I'm following her anywhere she goes." Quinn giggles and the men soon join in. "What about Nora?" Quinn asks Josh.

"I don't think she's what I thought she was." Josh looks sadly at his hands as he kneads them. He thought Nora was his mate because the first he saw her he claimed he world collapsed. "I'll know it when I meet my mate." Josh smirks mischievously and peers up at Aidan. "Any luck big boy?"