Chapter 17 - final

"Stop here." Quinn ordered Aidan in a whisper. He slowly slams on the brakes just around the corner from one brunette's house.  

"You know she misses you too." Aidan smiles at Quinn and puts a hand on her shoulder. "You're mates there is no reason to worry." His dark eyes stare longingly at the blonde almost feeling bad for her. 

"Wait here," Quinn quickly opens the door and steps out the car refusing Aidan's sympathy. "or wherever I don't care. Just wait til I call you." She goes to slam the door but Josh stops her with a hand on the door. 

"Do you need a phone?" He asks politely. 

"No." Quinn lightly closes the door and starts marching down the sidewalk as the snow hit her bare skin on her arms and shoulders. The cold didn't bother her at all it actually calmed her down, relaxed all of her nerves. 

Rachel walked down the lightly snow covered driveway to her car so she could go to school. She slid on the snow but didn't fall luckily. Just as she approached the driver's side door she saw a figure out of the corner of her right eye, she knew exactly who it was. The brunette turned all the way around and saw Quinn drawing nearer. The blonde had reached the drive way by the time Rachel had turned all the way around. 

"You're back." Rachel's voice broke as she stepped closer to Quinn. The wolf took this as a sign and ran over enveloping Rachel in a tight hug, bringing her off the ground and spinning her around once. Quinn was joyed, her life could go back to normal and she didn't have to worry about anyone coming after her. All she ever wanted is currently in her arms, Rachel on the other hand didn't know how to feel. She was beyond happy but knew something wasn't right. 

"I missed you so much." Quinn gently put the small girl down and leaned in for a kiss. 

"Quinn." Rachel placed her hands on Quinn's chest and pushed her away as nicely as she could. The blonde looked down into chocolate eyes and saw some sort of betrayal, she could tell that Rachel was indifferent. Quinn eyed all the snow in Rachel's hair finding it cute and amusing. 

"What's wrong? I can't my girl a kiss." She releases her grip on Rachel and stands there with her hands in the air. Steam rolling off of her body every time a snowflake hits her body. 

"Are you mad at me? You're steaming." Rachel points out and runs a hand over Quinn's burning shoulder. "I forgot how warm you were." She smiles as she lifts her hand off of the warm body. 

"No I'm not mad." Quinn shakes her head and looks at Rachel's hands as she puts them into the pockets of her leather trench coat. "You actually look really cute in my coat." The blonde smiles widely and chuckles to herself. "I was just..." She takes a deep breath. "just wondering why I can't kiss you." Quinn's flaming eyes meet Rachel's. For a long while Rachel is lost in them, like she fell down a well. All she can see is hazel and all she wants to dois comply, to kiss those full steamy lips. 

"I can't." Rachel finally breaks away from Quinn's gorgeous eyes even though she didn't want to. By default her eyes find her feet as she feels bad for what she said but it was the truth. 

"Why not?" Quinn lifts Rachel's chin up so their eyes meet again but Rachel looks anywhere but at the hazel. "Look at me." She instructs and the brunette can't resist. Their eyes lock and Rachel is lost again. "Why can't I kiss my beautiful, beautiful girl?" 

"I'm supposed to be mad at you." Rachel admits and Quinn retracts her hand off of her chin. The brunette collapses on the inside not wanting to feel mad but in a way she does. 

"You're supposed to be mad at me? What is that supposed to mean?" Quinn raises her eyebrow, Rachel takes a step back and hits her back on the car door.