Chapter 8

The next day during Spanish Rachel leaned over and whispered into Quinn's ear. 

"I'm going to leave if you follow me," Rachel pauses and takes a second to blow a bit of air on Quinn's hot ear. "I'll touch you." Quinn's eyes goes wide and she chokes on her breath. The wolf in return teases Rachel. 

"Not if I get to you first Shortcake." Quinn licked her lips and raised her hands. 

"Yes Quinn." Mr. Schuester said looking up from his computer. 

"May I go to the bathroom." Quinn smirked at Rachel and put a hand on her crotch to cover her growing bulge. 

"I would like to go too sir." Rachel said before Mr. Schue could respond. 

"I guess you both can go." The curly haired teacher said not really sure what was going on between the girls. He saw how close they were during glee club yesterday but he thought nothing of it. Quinn scrambled out of the room with Rachel hot on her trail, people turned heads as they raced out of the room. The blonde wrapped up the brunette in her arms as soon as they got out of the room, she made her way to the closest bathroom and burst open a stall.  

Quinn slammed Rachel against the stall door and started kissing the small girls neck. She took no time and brought her hands up Rachel's skirt. The wolf sucked at the brunette's pulse point as she brought her hand up, closer and closer to Rachel's throbbing core. She was throbbing too but that was for another day. Right before Quinn's hand made contact with Rachel she pushed the blonde off of her. 

"I said..." 

"I don't care what you said." Quinn interrupts Rachel and kisses her deeply on the lips to silence her. The wolf sits down on the toilet bringing Rachel on top of her. She thrusts up so her hardened length presses up right in between Rachel's thighs. A quiet moan falls from both of the horny girls at the contact. 

"We should go to class before this goes to far." Rachel says while lightly pushing down on Quinn's cock. The brunette's skin was hot and she wants nothing in this moment as much as she wants Quinn. 

"I want you." Quinn leans up and places her lips on the plump ones above her, pulling at them to tease her girl. "I want you now, can't you feel it?" Quinn raises her eyebrow in a seductive way. The wolf could feel her self going numb and falling into the sensation of Rachel. But a school bathroom isn't a very good place to rail Rachel, actually it was. A wicked grin falls across Quinn's face. 

"Of course I can." Rachel bites her lips and rocks forward drawing a silent moan from Quinn. If they didn't stop now they were going to go all the way. "We need to stop." The brunette tries to climb off of Quinn's lap but two hot arms wrapped tightly around her back stop her. 

"Kiss me before you go." Quinn demanded and brought her hand to the back of Rachel's neck. 

"Anything." Rachel dipped down and connected her lips to Quinn's. Their lips glide and pull on each other quickly creating more heat between them. They wanted the other so bad it was starting to hurt. "After school you are coming to my house. There isn't glee club so we wont have to wait too long." Rachel got off of Quinn and straightened out her clothes. Both girls were completely flushed and a bit sweaty but they couldn't hide that. 

"Actually..." Quinn looks away not wanting to see Rachel's expression. Brittany had talked to Quinn this morning on the way to school. She wanted Quinn to meet her in Coach Sylvester's office after school. Quinn had no idea who a Coach Sylvester was but she did it to please Brittany and she was hoping that her and Rachel would only be apart for a couple hours. She didn't even know what Brittany's angle was. "Brittany wanted to hang out for bit." Rachel's expression drops to a frown and she looks down at her shoes. "I can come over as soon as we are done." Quinn hated how she felt right now, she just let down the love of her life and it made her feel really guilty.