Chapter 13

"We talked to her." Aidan holds the phone to his ear as he plops down on the hard motel bed. He unfastens his tie and sighs in relief. "She agreed to come on Friday."

"Really." The alpha's voice rings loudly through the phone.

"Yes." Aidan rolls his eyes and watches as Josh walks past him and into the bathroom.

"Good, very good boys." His voice so deep it almost sounds like he is whispering but that is his normal voice. "Now treat her right and be kind to the young alpha. I can't imagine what she is going through with her mate right now. I would be having a very hard time if I had to leave my mate and go to a foreign place. Where there was a good chance I would perish." The alpha laughs at the thought.

"Yes sir we will be kind and respectful to her, making sure to tend to her needs and such." Aidan thought Quinn was interesting girl. He didn't want her to die at the hands of his alpha, the wolf wanted to share a bond with Quinn and be real cousins. He hated the idea of her dying before he had a chance to form a bond with her. "Do you really think you have a good chance of killing her?"

"Of course." His voice buzzes in glee. "She is young and naive but the girl is an alpha. Russell Fabray almost killed me but someone jumped in before he had the chance. I know she will be stronger than her father and I am older so I will need to fight harder. Quinn Fabray will die at my hand Aidan, my boy, so you will have a chance at alpha one day. I am only doing this because when the girl gets older she will be unstoppable and kill us all if this doesn't gets taken care of now." The alpha explained to his son. "She is the true heir to the throne but I know you will be better at it." He snarls and hangs up.

"Is your dad angry at you?" Josh asks as he adjusts his watch and makes his way over to the other bed next to Aidan's.

"I asked him if he would actually be able to kill our cousin and then he gave me a whole evil villain monologue." Aidan gets up and starts taking off his suit. "Your lucky your dad is just some random unimportant werewolf. I go through so much bullshit with my father."

"He is just another disposable wolf but I would love to be in the situation your in. You are the golden boy, I mean besides your brother. He could always sneak up on you and be the better alpha." Josh admits and also starts to take his suit off.

"I know." Aidan gets back into bed with only shorts on.

"You said the alpha gave you an 'evil villain monologue'. Do you really think he is the villain?" Josh has an under shirt and shorts on as he makes his way back to his bed. Both of their suits hung up neatly. "I have never thought of him that way once."

"Maybe. Quinn is our cousin we need to give her some kind of chance." Aidan flips off the lights and lies on top of the blankets. "Is the ac on as cold as it goes?" He asks as his body heat radiates around him.

"Yeah, I turned it on. Why do you think we should give Quinn a chance?" Josh looks over at Aidan through the dark.

"Dad told us she is a threat but she hasn't been for the past couple years."

"Are you serious Aidan the whole point of us getting her now is before she hits her true potential. She could come after us all." Josh snaps but immediately regrets it. Quinn was an alpha and if he liked it or not she will be extremely strong, she could be too strong. "Maybe we should jump to her side." He finally admits after bottling it in the last couple of days.

"That is what I am saying maybe Quinn isn't the bad guy and my dad is." Aidan sits up in bed and uses a louder voice to express his opinion.

"What are we going to do, huh?" Josh stares into Aidan's eyes for a moment. He knows exactly what would happen if they jumped over to the young alpha's side. "You know what they will do to us. There is 3 of us and 26 of them."