Chapter 9

"Your eyes are glowing." Rachel states as Quinn pushes the small girl back down onto the bed with a light push of her shoulder. The wolf didn't know her eyes were glowing but now that Rachel brought it up she could feel it in a way, she was loosing control again.

"I know." Quinn sucks in a harsh breath before speaking again. "I said tell me what you want." She rubs her thumb over Rachel's nub again getting her to throw her head against the bed. Rachel wanted Quinn all of Quinn right now.

"You." Rachel surprises the wolf and flips her so now she is laying on the bed.

"Mmm I like how this is going." Quinn coos as she watches Rachel get to work. The brunette pulls her panties off and throws them somewhere off the bed then climbs towards Quinn. The wolf could feel herself ready to break out of her jeans as Rachel approached the bulge.

"You are always so dominate." Rachel put her hands on the button of Quinn's jeans. "Not when we did this last." The brunette points between herself and Quinn before unbuttoning the button she was clinging onto. "In general you have the top say in everything. Always telling me what to do." She slowly unzips the fly teasing Quinn beyond belief. "You command me."

"I'm an alpha." Quinn grunts out as Rachel pulls her jeans just below her ass to get a perfect view of the blonde's junk. "That's what we do. I can't help it." She huffs out as Rachel climbs closer to the large penis. Rachel rolls a condom onto Quinn to get her ready.

"An alpha?" Rachel shakes her head and puts a hand on the hot member guiding herself closer to it. "What does that even mean?" She stops herself inches before Quinn enters her. Quinn gazes up at the girl with a deep scowl on her face because she is extremely impatient, she needs Rachel right now. And waving just above it is making the blonde throb for her more.

"What I just said." Quinn puts her hands tightly onto Rachel's shoulders. "Now let go, cuz I am." The wolf pushes down on Rachel shoulders with a great amount of force to slam the girl on her length. A moan falls from both girls and Quinn lets go of Rachel's shoulders relishing in the moment.

Rachel started to slowly bounce up and down on Quinn creating a sensual sensation, passionate. The brunette's walls tightened and constricted as Quinn's cock explored every inch of her. The blonde's hands quickly found Rachel's hips to help navigate her way as she rode Quinn. The smaller girl moved her hands to Quinn's abs using them as support as started to pick up her pace a little bit.

Their eyes met and stayed together as their motions continued. Hazel eyes drilled into chocolate ones, Quinn was feeling and seeing just how much Rachel loved her. As Rachel looked down at Quinn she saw an animal, an inner beast that she loved. Quinn's teeth were bared and her mouth was open but every time Rachel slammed down on her the blonde let out a small growl and clamped her teeth together. Quinn's full face was scrunched up and her eyes glowing bright yellow.

Quinn grew impatient at the slow movements Rachel was serving her, so her hands snaked right back to the girls hips and she pushed them down.

"Faster." Quinn growled as she pushed down on Rachel's hips to make her glide faster over her.

"Anything." Rachel moved even faster then Quinn was guiding her to. The wolf threw her head back on the sheets and let the sensation take over. Rachel leaned back with a smile holding onto either of Quinn's legs as she rode her like a fucking surfboard. The brunette was moving up and down faster then her heart can beat making Quinn hear a symphony, Rachel couldn't hear it because she wasn't a wolf.

Quinn was gone there was only the wolf left as Rachel's pounding started to feel better and better. The wolf's nail grew a little longer and she gripped onto the side of Rachel's skirt. She unzipped it quickly and attached herself to the sweaty skin. Rachel leaned forward watching Quinn's movements and feeling her twitch inside of her making the sensation exceptional. The brunette pulled off her sweater leaving her in a bra and Quinn with wide eyes. Quinn's hands didn't move to grasp the perfectly round breasts though.

Across town Finn grabs his phone from his pocket and goes to call Puck. The mohawked boy takes until the very last moment to answer his phone.

"Go for Puck." He says and Finn sighs in relief when he hears his best friends voice.

"Hey man. I need your help tomorrow." Finn grins that half grin of his as he remembers his plan.

"With what? I mean I'll do it, I'm just wondering." Puck quickly adds.

"You are going to need to hear me out."

Back at the Berry household the wolf's hands stayed on Rachel's hips, moving with the girl as she bounced up and down quickly. They eyed each other again and Quinn took it as a sign. Her nails dug into Rachel's skin keeping the small girl in place as she started to lift her hips up into Rachel faster than she was riding Quinn. The pace was deadly and brought both of the girls closer and closer. Quinn thrusted up with all the energy she had as she did she could feel the blood boiling in the pit of her stomach, she was so close. But first,

Before The wolf knew what was going on Rachel went limp and her legs shook for a moment, a loud scream of pleasure erupted from her. As Rachel rode out her high Quinn gripped her tighter to keep her in place. Seeing what Rachel just went through made Quinn climax just as hard. With one last thrust Quinn busted hard into the condom inside of Rachel, her hands digging deeper into Rachel's skin.

The girls stayed there for a moment to catch their breaths. Both of their chests heaving, rising and falling with the beats of their hearts. Quinn left herself inside of Rachel letting it go soft. As soon as it did she released her grip on the girl and felt the wolf fall back down inside of her. Quinn was back, no more wolf. She smiled seeing her sweaty girl laying on the bed, she almost looked like she was glistening. Quinn tied off and quickly disposed of the condom before pulling her underwear up and falling next to Rachel on the bed.

"I love you." Quinn whispered as she looked at Rachel. She was laying on her left side waiting for Quinn to cuddle her.

"I love you too." They both smiled a large smile. Quinn held out her hand and ran it over every curve of Rachel's body starting at her shoulder. She gingerly trailed down the girl's side, over her breast, down her abdomen, along her hip. But once Quinn reached Rachel's hip she pulled back at the sight and at what she was feeling.

"Oh my god, oh my god I am so sorry." Quinn places her hand over the wet hip and applies pressure.

"What?" Rachel sits up and looks down to see blood. Blood on Quinn's hands, blood on her hips, blood on the sheets. "Is that coming from me?'