Chapter 7

Rachel woke up to the sound of Quinn breathing heavily. It was pitch black in the room so Rachel couldn't see a thing when she parted her eyes, she suspected that it was the middle of the night. 

"I'm sorry for waking you." Quinn rushes out and sits up in bed swinging her legs over the edge. Rachel can see her figure but she can't make out any facial features. 

"It's fine. Are you okay?" Rachel scoots forward and places a hand on Quinn's back, she was hotter than usual so the brunette retracted away. 

"I will be. I have to go for like five-ish minutes." Quinn turns off of the bed and places a kiss on Rachel's forehead. "Go back to bed, I'll be right back." Rachel felt the heat of Quinn exit the room and she was left wondering what was wrong. Maybe she had a stomach ache or was mad. Rachel hopped that Quinn wasn't mad at her. After a minute or two of tossing and turning she started to hear low grunts coming from Quinn. She didn't know what Quinn was doing or where she was but Rachel could hear her.

The brunette got off the bed and the cold of the room instantly hit her. She shivered as she poked her head out of the room and to the right. Rachel saw the light coming out of the bottom of the bathroom door, the grunting sound was turning more into growls. Rachel was becoming more worried as she approached the door. 

"Um Quinn." Rachel put her hand on the door knob. She expected it to be locked but she turned it anyway. Quinn didn't lock the door so Rachel opened it with ease.  Quinn was standing facing the away from Rachel, her whole ass was hanging out and Rachel had an idea of what Quinn was doing. "Were you-?" 

"I told you to go back to bed." Quinn turns around and her whole face and hands are a pale red. Both of her hands are placed over her penis to cover it as best as she can. Quinn's state confirmed to Rachel what the blonde was just doing. Rachel starts giggling and Quinn stares harder at her. Quinn wobbles her way over to Rachel because her underwear are bunched up at her ankles. "Can you fucking leave." Quinn ordered and placed a hand on Rachel's shoulder to push her away. 

"Ew." Rachel smiles at Quinn because she had never actually seen anyone do what she was doing. "So you can finish?" Rachel laughs but Quinn doesn't find it amusing at all.  

"I'm not answering that question." Quinn raises her eyebrow at the girl and Rachel immediately feels intimidated. 

"Because you were going to say yes." Rachel looks down at her feet to avoid the hazel gaze beating down on her. The brunette stares directly at Quinn's hands as she covers her erection. 

"Yeah I was but now I'm not." Quinn bends down in such a way that Rachel can't see it. She pulls up her underwear and covers herself up. "When I wake up don't be surprised if there is a wet spot on my underwear." 

"What why?" Rachel pouts as Quinn turns on the faucet to wash her hands. 

"Because I am going to have wet dreams. Doing this usually helps with it. Along with a lot of other things." Quinn scrubs angrily at her fingers. 

"What does it help with then. Can't I help you?" Rachel takes a step closer as Quinn turns off the water. 

"The urges of losing control my dear." Quinn spins around and wipes her hand on the towel resting on the rack above the toilet. "You can't help because I would lose all control." When Quinn turned back around to face Rachel she was staring up at the blonde with those eyes, the pleading eyes that make Quinn melt.  

"Okay. When are you going to lose control then?" Rachel asks and her chocolate eyes drill into Quinn's. 

"When you make me." Quinn pushes past Rachel and out of the bathroom. She shakes her head as she plops down on her bed.