disoriented

He knocked at the door. He had stopped walking in since the day he walked in on them having sex on the table. He was so much hurt seeing that but he composed himself outside as they made themselves presentable. He got in told them the good news of Tyron finding Markus then left, to cry in his office.

"Come in." A voice said on the other side. He opened the door slowly. "Hey Victor." Calvin was seated next to a pile of papers.

"I wanted to tell you that I won't be able to join you guys tonight. I have a night shift."

"What?" Brandon asked getting in. "I already prepared the mashmellow. You love them."

"I'm sorry. I need to help my colleague. And I am going to do the investigation." He said. "But please bring me my mashmellow." Brandon smiled.

"Sure, tomorrow, if they remain." He said. The real reason he decided to not join them is that he had been spending time with them if not calling Calvin. He needed to draw his line. He didn't want Brandon feeling as if he was invading his time with Calvin.

"Are you sure? We can send someone else." Calvin said.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry. I'll handle everything. Go have fun." He turned and left before they would talk more.

"Hello, I have a problem with my key card. I'm stuck in." Some customer called and Victor decided to go. He opened the door but he found himself trapped. They took him in and threw him on the bed.

"What do you want?" He asked looking scared. "Let me go." He looked at the people surrounding him.

"Stay here like a good boy. Watch the door." A fat guy said. Then turned to the others. "He's just perfect. Let's go." They left him. He knew what they wanted. They had tried this before but this time they seemed organised. He dialled Calvin's number but it wasn't answered leaving a voicemail.

"Hey Calvin I need your help some guys are trying to rape me." He stopped and thought to himself. "I'm sorry, I'm such a fool. Don't worry. I can handle myself. I did it before I can do it now." He deleted the message.

"Hey Calvin. Everything is fine, ignore the missed call....." He hid the phone behind him.

"You know, for what you did last time, it ain't gonna be me alone today beautiful." Victor lifted his knee and hit him on his chin. He stood and punched another kicking another before jumping on the bed heading for the door. He took a vase and hit another before turning with a knife and slashing another's face before running. " He was calling someone. Delete it." It was deleted. "Go get me that little piece of shit." He rubbed his chin.

"Love, who was that?" Calvin asked going for the phone.

"It was no one." Brandon said smiling. He was at first worried but then he was sure Victor was okay. He had escaped and they didn't have him. He pulled Calvin on top of him kissing him deeply.

They caught on to him and dragged him back to the room. He didn't want to disturb the customers so he agreed silently. They threw him on the floor.

Calvin tore Brandon's shirt and caressed his body slowly going for his trousers. While he removed the towel wrapped around his waist.

They tore his clothes even with him protesting but with his little strength, he could not overpower them though some got some marks.

He held his hands up diving for his throat making Brandon moan in pleasure.

They tied him to the bed tightly that he didn't have any space to move. He dropped tears. It was hopeless now.

He kissed him slowly down to his body. Taking his time admiring his body and gently caressing him.