control

Tyron watched as everyone sat around the table feeling a little bit odd one out. He was told every thing by Petunia but everything still felt strange to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Markus asked in a low voice holding his hand

"I'm fine, it's just that this feels, I'm. Strange to me. I'm scared." He whispered back. "They are wolves, probably stronger than us. They might tear us into pieces."

"They can't, they know we are allies. I don't think they can." Markus said.

"But... I feel like you are not safe here, I'm not safe here." He said turning to look at the talking people. "Something isn't right here."

"I feel it too." Calvin said getting into the conversation. "I just want to get Victor and get him out of here."

"Come with me." Sky said to them standing with Trevor. They did as they were told. "Now that we are away from the pack, how do you feel?"

"Okay." Tyron shrugged relaxing. Nothing felt off.

"There's someone or people in there who are traitors. I told you Trevor."

"Relax Sky.... Uh, Sky? Shift." As if on instinct, Tyron took Markus hand and pulled him to his side turning around making him avoid an arrow and taking out guns he was given. 'Go, we'll deal with them.' They turned to see two big dragons facing him. 'Go, keep Jack and Jayden under control.'

"Tryzah." Markus said as they ran further into the castle. "Calvin, take Victor and find Tryzah. Keep them safe. I'll find you." Calvin nodded and turned to look for Victor as Markus looked at Tyron.

"Don't be scared my love, we can do this. As long as I have you, I know I'm safe."

"I'm not scared." Tyron huffed. He really wasn't scared just worried but not scared. "Let's go find Jack and so called Jayden." They ran

"Jack, stay calm." Markus said holding him down. "You can't fight like this, you are going to kill your mates."

"They, they are doing something." Jack said breathing hard.

"He is a beast, created to cause distraction, death and all those evil stuff." Petunia whispered holding her head. "The demons, that's what they feed on. They are going to use them."

"Jaysen, go get Victor and Calvin." Tyron used all his energy to hold Jayden down. He was young and controlling his would be much difficult.

"I have to. Blood." Jack's eyes were turning black. He was trying to get Markus off him. He kneed him and jumped up ready for the window. Markus took Xavier and held him tight. He shook his head at Tyron.

"Move they are dead." Markus said his eyes glowing. "My patience is growing thin beast. Let Lucien take over. I'm not messing around." Markus fingers were already punching holes into Xavier's neck. He was loosing control too. Xavier tried fighting him off but he couldn't. Jack's eyes started turning brown. "Lucien, I want Lucien not you Jack."

"Love?" Tyron was getting worried. Victor had come in and held Jayden down. "Calm down and let him go."

"Stay out of this Tyron. I need to..." Tyron gripped his neck at the back and he fell limp but not unconscious.

"Come down my love. Please." Markus calmed down immediately. His eyes returned original colour.

"I'm sorry Xavier." Xavier waved him off. Jack was at his side with Petunia. They were all confused. "Catch him." That's when every body saw someone at the corner. He stood as Tyron went to catch the guy. "Jack, I need Lucien out until the war is over. Can you do that?" Jack nodded.