my love, my husband

"Markus, Tyron, we are leaving." Xavier said on the other side of the door. Tyron opened the door revealing that they too were packing.

"Just a minute." He said going back to help Markus. They finished up then said their goodbyes and off they went back home. Hopefully this time round, there won't be any troubles.

"Hey dad, when we land, can I take Tyron with me?" Markus looked at Victor suspiciously.

"Okay. But you return him to me as soon as you are done." Victor nodded smiling.

"Come on Tyron, let's go." Victor tried to pull him but Markus held him back.

"You said when we land. Not now." He narrows his eyes.

"Okay, okay. Possessive beast." Victor murmured leaving. Tyron chuckled.

"What's with you?" He asked.

"They have something up their sleeves. I know it. Tryzah would have joined us but then she choose an earlier shift then they want to take you? That's fishy enough." Tyron chuckled Patting Markus hand.

"They are your kids. They can't do anything." Markus shook his head.

"They are up to something." He insisted making himself comfortable his head on Tyron's shoulder.

"Do I have to wear the tie?" Tyron asked messing it u0 again for the hundredth time. He looked good in the white suit and red rose on the pocket. "What's going on?"

"Mess it again and I'm calling Tryzah." He dropped his hand. "Be patient Tyron. You'll be surprised later." Victor fixed his the again before Hector came in.

"It's time." Hector said going towards his father. His hair was gelled stylishly which went completely well with the black suit he wore.

"Good bye Tyron. I wish you luck." He patted Tyron's back before leaving. Tyron was still confused. No one would tell him anything and he hasn't seen Markus ever since they landed. They got into a limo then left. "Come on dad."

"Are we, are we in a church?" Hector smiled turning to him. "What's going on?"

"You are getting married?"

"What?" Before he could ask more, the church doors opened. He was more confused seeing Markus on the other side. He was sure that he didn't know any of this too. "I'm getting married?" Tyron whispered to his son who nodded.

"Let's get in." They did as he looked around the beautiful decorated church before settling on his fiance? Husband? "Take good care of him okay?"

"I will Hector. I promise." Hector shook Markus hand before going to sit. Everyone that mattered to them were there. The royals, Xavier and hid family and his hotel staff. He was glad this was happening.

"I'm glad they did this." Tyron nodded.

"Me too." He answered gripping his hand tight.

"Ahem. Shall we continue?" The priest said his words to the crowd before joining the two. "Before we continue, is there anyone who wishes to oppose this marriage do it now or forever hold your peace." There was silence but as the priest opened his mouth to speak the doors opened.

"We are still married Markus." She gave the papers to the priest. "This marriage is null and void." Tyron looked at Markus confused. What was going on? "We already have two children and plus the legal certificate, we are still a couple. Tyron was torn. He knew they were divorced bit the paper burnt in the fire that tore down his home. His eyes watered as he now knew that this relationship wouldn't work. It had too much forces against it.

"My love?" Markus placed his hands on his cheeks. "Look at me Tyron. You know this isn't true. Come on my love. Give me a chance." They were so caught up in their world that they didn't notice what was going on around them.

"Now mother, stop embarrassing yourself." Victor stood holding Sandy in his arms. She scoffed. "Priest please continue. Here are the divorce papers. They are both free. As for you mum, don't think we didn't expect this from you and grands. Tell them, I'm now in charge of my family. Mess with them, I won't give mercy like dad did." He gave a deadly smirk that made her stumble back. "Now leave." His grandparents budged in bit were blocked by Xavier and his pack.

"Victor you are a child. You do not understand. They are two men. They can't marry and plus he he is black, he only wants your money." His grand father said.

"I'm going to repeat this one last time. The Rivers now has a new head, so if you have an issue, come straight to me or Tryzah but she isn't an angle as you think." His grand father glared at him but Calvin came foward and blocked his view.

"A glare will cost you your life. Don't test me." He turned to his love. "Get him out of here.".

"Don't touch me you mutts." Everyone froze. "Don't think I don't know. I will continue finishing you one by one." Markus father was serious. Many people had red dots on their chests. "Markus, get married and they are all finished. It only takes one bullet." Markus pulled Tyron behind him but before he spoke, Victor did.

"I warned you grandpa. If you have an issue with us, talk to me directly." He said harshly. "Now, leave and make sure you clean up your snipers." He didn't expect that. "Get on with the wedding."

"Thus is not over." He hissed. Victor turned to him.

"I know and when you hit, we'll be ready and hit back much worse." He waved his hand and they were thrown out of the church. "I can't believe he would kill in a church." He lifted leaning onto Calvin.

"Its okay." He whispered kissing his head.

"Do you, Tyron Mackenzie take Markus Rivers as your lawfully wedded his hand?"

"I do." Tyron said smiling not taking his eyes off Markus.

"Do you Markus Rivers take Tyron Mackenzie as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Markus also gave a smile that showed his dimple. He took the rings from little Sandra and placed it on Tyron's. "I know that our life has been rough on us ever since we met but I am sure that the very first time I laid my eyes on you, I'll never love someone else other than you. You mean my life to me and I'm sure you know it. I swear and promise to never let a tear drop from those beautiful eyes unless they mean joy. I promise to fill your life with love and happiness. I promise to stand by you no matter the situation. I promise to love you for eternity. I love you." He made sure the ring fit perfectly.

"Markus, I..." He took a deep breath calming his nerves. "I'm sorry." He took his handkerchief and cleaned his eyes. "I promise to love you. The whole package you, the annoying side, the goofy side, the rich side, the humble side, the dangerous side, the sage side, the father side, the his hand side, the friend side, the angry side, the human side, the Lycan side. I don't think anything will make me stop the live I have for you. I promise to cherish the love you give me. I promise to love and protect you all my life. I was wrong when I said that I was tired of this dangerous life. I want it because I know a peaceful life without you is meaningless. I promise to love you in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, against all odds till death do us part." He placed the ring on Markus finger sighing happily. "You are mine now my love." He whispered.

"So are you." Markus said pulling him by the waist.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss each other." They didn't hesitate and kissed each other as if it was their first explosive kiss. People clapped and cheered for them.

"Thank you kids." Markus told his children. "This is the best birthday gift I would ever have." Tyron placed a black neckless on his neck. A piece if yin yang as he wore the white one.

"Thank you guys so much." Tyron said giving them hugs. "I love you so much."

"We love you too dad." Tryzah said smiling.

"Papa." Sandra Cheered as they went to tend to their guest.

"I live you my love, my husband." Markus said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Mr Markus Rivers Mackenzie." The both smiled as they moved to the beat.