epilogue

They sat watching the sunset at the beach. They are all happy. Victor, Tryzah, Calvin, Fidel, Jayden, Jaysen and Candy took the roles their parents had. They did work hard to keep their part of promise as the parents lived a life free from worries.

Xavier, Jack and Petunia have been touring around the world with Markus and Tyron making sure that they are enjoying their lives without worry. They were glad the kids gave them the break they really needed. Although they miss the dramatic life the had, they still enjoyed the peaceful life they have now so they just dropped everything and chose to live their lives to the fullest.

"You know, I didn't think that this would be my fate. I thought I would end up alone in the long ran. I'm glad you came into my life." Markus said kissing Tyron's hair.

"Me too my love." Tyron sighed into him.

"So, where do you want us to go next." He asked him as he pulled Tyron closer.

"Dubai." Jack did settling beside them.

"That's a great idea."Tyron said. "Where is Xavier and Petunia?"

"Sorting their issues. Sometimes I think she is the Alpha." Jack sighed fondly. He loved them.

"Shouldn't you be helping with that?"

"Nah." Jack said placing his head in his hand watching the sky. "I love them but I need to break for a minute or so."

"Guys.... we have a problem."

"Where is Petunia?" Jack asked jumping up. He held his chest and frowned.

"The team in Kong's son kidnapped her." Jack sighed.

"Does he never learn? Never take light into darkness if you want to keep it that way?"

"So, are we going to hell?" Tyron asked.

"Nope, North pole."Xavier said. "Guess  it's another vacation, maybe we get to dance with bears." They all chuckled as they left.

"Aren't you guys worried about her?" They chuckled.

"That girl has two mates but it's still difficult to handle her. We even are waiting to see how long they can hold her." Jack said. "Plus we feel her. She's fine." They left.