m a c a r o n s: felix

Your POV

"Watch, not too much, not too little," I show Felix, piping the batter onto the parchment paper.

Felix has been begging me to teach him how to make French macarons. After a bit of convincing. . . whining, I gave in. I look over at Felix, checking in on how he's doing. I smile at him, he seems so focused. Out of the side corner of his mouth you can see Felix's tongue sticking out.

"Is this good? Hmm, I did them too small, dang it," Felix says, utters to himself. I shake my head.

"No, perfect size, and circle," I reassure him, being surprised by him. Felix looks up from his work with a confused face.

"Really?" He questions, a smiling forming on his face.

Ahh! My heart, this boy will be the death of me. And I wouldn't even be mad. I nod my head as a 'yes'.

"Now what?" Felix asks, doing a little jump.

"Now, we wait, and let them sit for- thirty or so minutes," I reply, moving the racks onto a different counter.

"Aw, that's too long!" Felix whines.

I giggle at his child-like ways.

"Tough" I say.

I notice there's a bit of macaron batter in the bowl. I smirk at my thought.

"Hey Felix!" I holler, turning to face him.

"Yes?" He replies, turning around unaware of what I'm about to do.

"Boop," I smile, smudging batter onto his nose.

"Yah! That was uncalled for!" Felix exclaims.

A smirk slowly forms on his face. Oh no. I run out of the kitchen.

"You can't out run me!" He shouts, chasing after me.

"Slow poke!" I antagonize him, hiding behind the couch.

Felix and I go around the couch, he comes towards me I keep going around away from him.

"Got'cha!" he says, tackling me onto the couch.

"No, don't do that!" I refuse, in between laughs from Felix tickling me.

Felix stops tickling me, I look up to him. I'm sitting in between his legs, staring at him. Who would have thought that eyes could be so beautiful. I never knew how lost I could get in Felixs' eyes, but I never fail to surprise myself. I lean in and give Felix a quick peck on the lips. I back up to see Felix with a dumbfounded look, and a deep red blush on his freckled face.

"Um, are you okay?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Can we do it again?" Felix asks, well whispers.

"Do what?" I question, knowing he wants another kiss.

"A kiss, I want another one. . . Please?" he answers, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

I chuckle, and lean in giving him another peck on the lips. I pull away, Felix pulls me back in.

"Uh-uh, that's not a kiss" he smirks, kissing my lips.

He pulls me back into him, holding my wrists gently. I smile into the kiss, I can feel that Felix is as well. I love moments likes these, everything is calm and peaceful. Perfect in a way. The timer on my phone goes off.

"Interrupted by the bell," Felix groans. I giggle, getting up from the couch.

"You still have batter on your nose, love," I tell him, heading to the kitchen.

"And I still got you!" Felix says, back hugging me.

The rest of the way we waddled to the kitchen. Aish, I love him.

A/N: Hello! I hope you liked this imagine/one shot of Felix x reader. Let me know if you guys, girls and non-binary pals want me to do more of these. Anyway, if you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3