r a i n y c u d d l e s: changbin

Changbin's POV

"Did you have fun today?" I ask Y/N, continuing to swing our hands as we walk.

"Yes, I did, thank you Binnie" s/he/they reply/replies, looking over at me and smiles.

Ugh, I love that smile. I lean over and give Y/N a peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" Y/N asks, her/his/their cheeks painted with a soft blush.

"I just felt like it" I reply with a shrug. I notice the sky change and get darker. I feel a drop of water fall on my nose.

"It's going to rain" Y/N announces. I hear thunder, and it starts pouring.

"To the apartment!" Y/N laughs, taking off towards my apartment. I laugh at her/him and run after her/him.

"Yah! Wait up!" I yell, running up next to Y/N, who is waiting at the door of my apartment building. We take the elevator up to my floor. As soon as I open the door Y/N runs in dropping her bag.

"I call dibs on the shower!" S/he exclaims, grabbing a towel and bolting towards the bathroom.

"Not if I can help it!" I chuckle, running towards the bathroom as well. Trying my best not to slip on the water.

"You snooze you loose" Y/N says, closing the bathroom door.

"Aish, this child" I mumble, smiling to myself. I walk over to the living room area and pick up the bags, I place Y/Ns bags on the coffee table. I take the things I got to my room. I grab a towel and start to dry myself off.

Your POV

Oh, if I could I would stay in the shower forever. I force myself out of the warm water and shut off the shower. I wrap myself in the towel, looking around I realize all I have are my wet clothes. Aish, what should I do? I wonder. I open the bathroom door a crack.

"Hey Changbin?" I call out, there's no answer.

"Changbin?" I call out again. I still didn't get an answer. I cautiously look out into the hallway to see if he is hiding or something. I quietly make my way to his room. I take out on of his shirts and a pair of pants. I quickly get dressed.

"You look cute in my clothes" Changbin says, snaking his arms around my waist. I flinch, I didn't hear him at all. I could feel my cheeks heat up as Changbin gives my neck a kiss.

Changbin's POV

I make my way to the bathroom and I see the door open. I peek in to see if Y/N is there. Is s/he in my room? I wonder making my way there. I see Y/N pulling my shirt over her/himself. Aye! S/he's wearing my clothes! Ah, my heart. I smile at how tiny, cute, and how much Y/N looks like a small bean.

"You look cute in my clothes" I tell Y/N, wrapping my arms around her/his waist. I place a kiss on Y/Ns neck. I chuckle at how dark the blush on her/his cheeks are. I pull Y/N over to the bed. A little yelp comes from Y/N when I pull into me cuddling him/her.

"Don't you need to shower?" S/he asks, looking up at me.

"I will, I want to cuddle with you though" I reply. Y/N smiles, snuggling into me. I kiss the top of her/his forehead.

"I wish everyday was like today" Y/N says, a soft expression on her/his face.

"It's possible" I tell her/him, continuing to carry on the conversation.

A/N: Hello! I hope you liked this little imagine. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Okie, have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3