you forgot something: felix

Your POV

I open my eyes, the sun gently shines through my curtains into my room. My bed feels so soft and comfortable, but I need to get up. I stretch out in my bed, the blankets uncover me and let cold air seep in. I sit up in my bed and check the time on my phone. 9:53 a.m.

"Fuck, I'm late," I say, jumping out of bed.

I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. My boss is going to kill me. I think as I pull on my clothes. I fumble around, looking for my things, almost tripping. If my heart wasn't inside of my chest, it would most likely be half way across the world right now. I jump around my room, pulling up my pants as I look for my other shoe.

"Found you!" I chuckle.

I rush into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. I run my hands as best as I can through my hair before giving up and pulling up with my hair tie.

I should invest in a brush. I tell myself running down the hallway into the living room area.

As I pull out a chair to put my shoes on, the smell of food feels my nose. The sweet maple aroma of pancakes dance into my nose. A dash of fresh fruit that's just been cut, a bundle of eggs dance with one another. My mouth starts watering as I remember that I need to get to work.

"Good morning baby," my boyfriend greets, standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

I send him a death glare, continuing to tie my shoelaces.

"Felix, why didn't you wake me up?" I ask him.

"You looked so cute," Felix answers with his sunshine smile.

I finish tying my shoes and stand up. I flatten out my shirt and pull my bag over my shoulder. Felix goes back into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" He questions.

Felix walks back out with two plates of food. I ever explain how much I am in love with this man? I pick my car keys off of the hook and turn to Felix.

"I have to get to work," I answer Felix.

Felix gives a pouty puppy dog look, I return it with an apologetic expression. I ruffle his bed head hair and take an apple slice off one of the plates. Oh how badly I want to devour everything on this plate. I put my phone in my pocket and open the apartment door. Before I can walk out, a pair of arms turn me around. I face Felix and his adorable smile.

"Felix I have to go," I tell him, attempting to squirm my way out.

"Hold on," He whines.

Felix pulls me closer and our lips connect. I love kisses just as much as the next person but, I need to go. He tastes like coffee. We pull apart and Felix lets go of me. He has a happy smile on his face, I smile at him.

"I'll be back later, love you," I tell him, leaving the apartment.

I rush down the two flights of stairs and out of my apartment. I push open the doors and bolt my way to my car. As if my life depends on it, I start my car and pull out of the parking lot. As I come to a stop at a red light my phone starts ringing. I don't check who is calling and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say, impatiently waiting for the light to turn green.

"Hey, you forgot something," Felix tells me.

I groan and mumble a swear.

"What did I forget?" I ask in fear.

"It's your day off," He tells me.

I can just tell that he is smiling like a child. I silently scream in annoyance. The light turns green.

"I hate you," I chuckle, turning around.

"I love you too," Felix replies.

I end the call.

"That little-"

A/N: Hello! I hope you liked this imagine. Leave your request/requests and I'll try and work my magic. Alright, have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3

P.S.- make sure you eat and drink some water<3