punching bag: changbin

Your POV

I enter my apartment, closing the door a little too aggressive causing it to loudly slam shut. I drop my bag on the counter, and chuck my keys into the bowl. I hear footsteps come behind me, most likely my roommate. I walk over to the refrigerator and take out a bottle of water. The safety seal cracks as I twist the cap. The cool liquid quickly goes down my throat as I basically chug the drink.

"Woah, what happened?" I hear my roommate ask.

I turn and see Changbin sitting on one of the kitchen stools. His face contorted into a concerned expression. I sigh and place the now empty bottle in the recycling bin. I walk towards him and place my hands on the counter. Firmly gripping it as if it is going to disappear.

"I'm done," I tell Changbin.

"Done with what?" He asks.

"I'm fucking done with everything. I'm done with school, with work, with the stupid pretty princess bitches at school. I'm done with it all. Fuck it, fuck the system, I'm done!" I announce, stepping away from the counter.

I feel like I could punch a hole in the wall or I could start crying. Either way I'm done. There is no answer from Changbin. We stare at each other for a moment, he then gets up and leaves the room. A few minutes later he comes back and tosses clothes at me.

"Go get changed," He says, pointing towards the bathroom.

I look at the clothes he threw and see that they're workout clothes. I look back at Changbin in utter confusion.

"Why?" I question.

"Just go change," Changbin tells me again, this time pushing me to the bathroom.

He closes the door without another word. I roll my eyes and start undressing.

<<<><><><>>>

Changbin's POV

"Why are we here?" Y/N asks, in annoyance as we enter the boxing center.

"Hush, follow me," I say.

Even though Y/N is not in my sight, I can tell she/he/they is/are rolling their/her/his eyes. I walk towards the back, with Y/N behind me. I open the door and it reveals an empty boxing ring.

"Again why are we here?" Y/N asks again.

"Because," I start, taking her/his/their hands and wrapping them.

"It's not good to have that much anger bottled up," I explain, finishing wrapping Y/N's hands.

"So what are we going to do? Fight?" She/He/They question sarcastically.

I step into the ring and face Y/N, "That's exactly what we are going to do."

"I can't do that, you know how angry I am. Despite that, I can't hit you," She/He/They whines, with a soft expression.

"Hey, it's okay, I'll be your punching bag!" I tell her/him/them.

"Besides, I'll give you a few pointers. Lord knows you could use them," I add.

Y/N will get herself/himself/themself into fights, majority of the time beating the hell out of her/his/their opponent. The only downfall is, Y/N's technique is not the greatest.

"Are you just going to stand there? Get your butt in here!" I shout, grabbing gloves.

Y/N comes into the ring, I toss her/him/them a pair of gloves. She/He/They put them on and stand in the corner of the ring.