The Werefox

Suddenly my earlier joke about different shifter mates didn't seem so funny while I stood there, shocked. It took me a few moments to even realize I needed to breathe.

"What will I tell my dad?" I almost shouted, "What will the pack think of me?"

Jamie slowly sat on a nearby log, "You can't control it."

I put my head in my hands, ignoring him, "What will they think of their future Alpha when they find out she's in a forbidden relationship?"

"Future Alpha?" He asked, "I've never heard of a female Alpha."

I sat beside him and stared blankly at the fire. Different scenes played out in my head. The pack banishing me, my dad going into a rage and hurting someone. Or maybe I should just choose not to accept him as my mate.

"You're an important member of your pack." He stated, "Why did you come out here all alone?"

"I can handle myself." I muttered.

"You seemed pretty scared." He remarked, leaning closer to me, "Are you sure about that?"

Before I could say anything, I was knocked backwards and pinned to the ground. My arms were pinned above my head with just one of his strong hands, and his other covered my mouth. Jamie's body was over mine, making it almost impossible to struggle. I desperately mumbled against his hand, hoping this was just a joke.

"Shhh..." I felt his breath on my face as he leaned down, "I'll move my hand if you stay quiet."

I went quiet, and he slowly uncovered my mouth, "What are you doing?"

He slowly ran the hand down my body, "I'm teaching you not to get careless."

I squirmed under his touch, "Okay, I get it. Just let me go... please."

His hand moved to my inner thigh, slowly running under the dress but stopping before it got too far, "Oh, I don't think so, princess. What's your name?"

"Jade."

I squirmed harder, squeezing my legs shut. By this point, I was trying so hard to make it look like I wanted it to stop. For some reason, feeling helpless against this man's touch felt so right, somehow. The sparks that had been running through me were overwhelming.

"You know what I think?" He moved his lips to my ear, "I think you like it."

His voice washed over me, and I stopped struggling, instead I just violently shook my head. As weak as I looked in this state, I didn't want to admit defeat.

"Are you a virgin?" He whispered softly.

"Yes." I choked out. Anyone would think I was on the verge of tears, when in reality, I just couldn't find my voice.

My hands were suddenly released as he rolled off me, "I'm sorry."

I suddenly regretted answering, my body aching for more, "No, please."

He shook his head, "I shouldn't have taken it that far."

What has gotten into me? Mentally slapping myself, I quickly stood up and shook the feeling off. I brushed off a couple leaves and bits of dirt as he got up as well.

"Why did you want to know if I was a virgin?" I quietly asked, "Were you going to take it further?"

"No." Was all he replied with.

I looked up to the moon, "I should get going."

I avoided eye contact as he gently took my hand, "How can I make it up to you?"