𝟳. hurt feelings

ooo.┊ # HURT FEELINGS ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🏹 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LATER IN THE DAY, Anastasia sat in front of the kitchen window just thinking. She had a plate of fruits in front of her since she was hungry, but when isn't she hungry is the question. One of the chairs was roughly pulled out.

The blue eyed girl turned to look at who was next to her when she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Ouch, that really hurts my feelings." Edmund responded sarcastically taking some of her fruit.

"What do you want? Haven't you bothered me enough?" "You know one day you're going to want me to never leave your side." "Never." she responded.

Edmund just rolled his eyes. "Are you fine after earlier?" "It's none of your business." "Okay, calm down I was just asking." "Whatever." Anastasia had finally enough of his attitude towards everyone.

"No wonder nobody likes you or wants to hang out with you." "What's that supposed to mean!" "You're mean to everyone all the time for no reason!" "Anything else?!" "You're rude and hotheaded!"

"Well at least I feel something! You push everyone away when you start to feel any sort of emotion! The only person you care about is yourself! You're selfish!" Anastasia froze at his comment.

"What was that?" "You're Selfish! Did you hear me?! And all you ever do is whine and nag! I bet you would be just fine if any one of us died. How could anyone ever love you?"

Anastasia stood there feeling a little hurt before pushing him and walking away. This normally wouldn't have affected her, but deep down she knew it was true.

It just hurt to hear it from someone who she thought liked her.

That night Lucy lay awake in bed, watching the fire in the candle, thinking of Narnia.

She then got up, put her shoes on, took the candle and made her way to the wardrobe again, but she faltered in her steps Maybe i should take Ana or Al, they were the only ones who believed me. With that thought she quickly made her way to their room and quietly opened the door.

She went to Anastasia first and shook her lightly. "Ana! Ana! Come with me!" but it fell on deaf ears as the girl was in a deep sleep.

"I don't want your cookies." Lucy heard her mumble before turning her back. Anastasia had small tear streaks on her face, so Lucy decided to leave her alone. The girl turned to Alastair who was easier to was up.

"What's wrong, Lu?" he asked. "Come with me! I want to show you Narnia! Please?" she asked with those big eyes of hers which made him reluctantly agree. "Alright."

As the two made their way to the room they didn't notice Edmund following them.

Once they got to the room, Lucy opened the wardrobe before a wind of icy cold air flew and blew out the candle which shocked Alastair when he felt it.

Lucy then hurried him into the wardrobe, "Come on!" once inside they kept walking to the back of the wardrobe. what if i hit the back of the wardrobe and knock out? Alastair thought before he got poked with tree branches. "What?"