𝟭𝟭. a fox

ooo.┊ # A FOX ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🏹 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE GROUP WAS RUNNING as fast as they could to be able to catch up to Edmund. Worry and anger was going through Anastasia's body. Obviously she was worried about Edmund and angry at him for going off in a place they don't know.

"Hurry!" Peter yelled as they kept tumbling through the snow. Once they all got to the top of the hill they saw the Witches castle. 'it's just ice. maybe we can knock it down.'

As they looked down they all saw Edmund's tiny figure walk into the gates. "Edmund!" Lucy cried out for him. Quickly, Mr. Beaver had her be quiet, "Shh! They'll hear you!" Peter, being one to never think things through, tried to run after him until Mr. Beaver stopped him yet again.

"No!" "Get off me!" "You're playing into her hands." "We can't just let him go!" Susan said. "He's our brother!" Peter continued. "He's the bait! The Witch wants all 6 of you!" Mr. Beaver said.

"Why?" Alastair asked confused as to why someone he's never met wants him. "To stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill you!" He revealed.

Once he said that the petite girl gasped. "Well she's going to have to try harder than that."

"This is all your fault." Susan spoke up looking at Peter. "My fault?" "None of this would have happened if you had just listened to me in the first place!" She yelled. "So you knew this would happen?" "I didn't know what would happen which is why we should've left while we still could!"

"Shut up!" Anastasia then yelled tired of their blame game. The snow around her had also melted when she yelled.

"This isn't going to help Edmund." Lucy spoke up. "She's right." Mr. Beaver spoke up, "Only Aslan can help your brother now."

"Then take us to him." Alastair said.

Once the group got back to the Beavers home they immediately went to work packing up necessities and getting ready to leave as they were followed by the 'Secret Police'.

'even though they just let everybody know who they are' the blue eyed girl thought spitefully.

"Hurry Mother! They're after us!" Mr. Beaver yelled once inside. "Oh right then." She said and started packing up a bunch of things while the rest of them watched her, adrenaline running on a high.

"What's she doing?" Peter asked. "We're going to die that's what." Anastasia said. "Oh you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey and Beaver gets cranky when he's hungry." "Sounds like someone I know." Alastair said looking at Anastasia. "I'm cranky now!" Mr. Beaver said.

"Do you think we'll need jam?" Susan asked, helping them pack up food. "Only if the Witch serves toast!" Alastair joked, earning a glare from the girl. They started hearing barking outside of the house as the wolves sniffed and dug trying to get in.

Just before they got in the Beavers ushered them all into a tunnel. "Badger and me dug this." Mr. Beaver explained. "Comes out right near his place." "You told me it lead to your mum's" Mrs. Beaver stated. "Yikes." Anastasia mumbled.