𝟮𝟮. flower crowns

ooo.┊ # FLOWER CROWNS ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🗡 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE BALL and Anastasia was not looking forward to it. Mainly because she hated being social with people that weren't the Narnians. But the show must go on as she's heard.

She had finished putting on lipgloss and looked at herself in the mirror. Luckily, she had already helped Lucy and apparently Susan with their makeup. Anastasia was extremely good at makeup because it was another art form in her eyes, so the other two girls always asked her for fashion and makeup help.

Her dress was flowy and cream colored, unlike the ones she normally wore. Her hair was curled and front sections pinned back. A necklace came down to her chest, which was given to her from Peter as a birthday present.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty. We don't have all day!" Alastair knocked on her door. "I'm going." She quickly made sure her dress looked good before going outside.

"You look good." "You do too. Now come on." The two quickly went and caught up with the Pevensie's.

"Okay everyone's here. You guys look good." Peter told them. "So do you guys." The group then got ready to walk in. It had become a small 'tradition' that they be introduced as the hosts.

They heard Mr. Tumnus announcing their arrival and got into their small groups. The groups were Peter and Anastasia, Alastair and Susan, then Edmund and Lucy.

Walking in they saw all the Narnians and people from the other Kingdom. 'this is going to be a long night.' Anastasia thought.

The time Anastasia hated had finally come. The big dance of the night. Which was the only one she had to take part in. But she supposes she could handle it considering she danced with Edmund and switched to Alastair then to someone she didn't know.

"My lady." Edmund stupidly told her while bowing. "Don't do that." She grumbled. He smiled before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the dance floor.

"I hate this." "And here I was thinking you liked me." Edmund pouted. "You look really pretty, by the way." "So, I have value?" "Uh what? I..um.." "I'm messing with you. Thank you. Y-You look pretty too." The two awkwardly smiled at each other before Anastasia was spun out of Edmund's hands.

"What was that?" Alastair asked her. "I don't know what you're talking about." "Um yes you do. You're blushing and I could feel the awkward tension from here." "Ugh fine. I don't know he complimented me and I don't know why, but this time I just chocked up and said something dumb." Alastair started laughing at her before she got spun into the middle of the ballroom.

Grabbing her dress, she did the traditional dance before turning around to see her new partner. 'wow. he's cute.' She thought. It was one of the guests from the kingdom. The boy had black hair and dark brown eyes. He had aristocratic features which made him more attractive. He was also tall and had a pretty decent built. Not too buff.

The two smiled at each other before he took her hand and they danced around.

"I'm Alexander." "Anastasia." "Ah yes. The High Queen." "You don't have to call me that. It gets a little annoying." "I'll keep that in mind." "You look very lovely." "Oh. Um thank you." Anastasia had a small blush. She doesn't even know why. 'probably because he's attractive.'